Cstephens
Tuesday, March 23, 2004 6:14:22 PM
witch one of these 2 rides do you think will be at next years florida state fair:

reithoffer's flip n' out

or mid america's top spin

fell free to tell me your answer. thank you
TopSpinJay
Tuesday, March 23, 2004 6:43:45 PM
well theres no garentee any of them will be there the midway will be booked by the fairboard so theres a chance one, both or non will be there. all you can do is wait for 2005 and see its too early to worry about this we got a whole spring summer fall and winter to get through before worrien about this
You'll miss us when were gone....
JOHN C
Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:04:23 AM
according to fair officials they are going completely indy for next year...anyones guess who will get booked in for the fair
once you go carnie you never go back

UserPostedImage
orphaned
Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:43:17 AM
For all intents and purposes it's been an indy midway for years now....just Gregory pocketing some of the money and the greedy fair not getting all it wants.

I agree that the fair can't do any worse of a job than Gregory has done in booking with all the duplicates and some of the "questionable" companies and their junk that's been in there in the last four years. Don't get me wrong, a lot of that equipment is from nice shows (Astro, All Star, Mid America, CVS, some of Reithoffers, Driskill's and others) but some of the stuff from shows I won't name was BAD. If they do indeed go indy, I look forward to seeing what the fair is able to pull off.

But, the actual decision isn't going to be voted on by the board until I think like April 19th or somewhere around in that time frame. I still have my doubts they will ever do it. But, if they do, I'll be the first to eat crow and admit I'm wrong.
POP POP
Wednesday, March 24, 2004 8:36:48 PM
ya what about the rent and dings that's big Q ed has screwed up this fair