BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, February 28, 2003 8:18:57 AM
Hey, Just Wanted to Test this new feature out....so whats your favorite american ride company past or present
Steve F.
Friday, February 28, 2003 11:17:26 AM
Zamperla and Am-Tech don't really count as they just import Italian rides so they're not made in America.
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Friday, February 28, 2003 2:12:19 PM
steve...stop complaining..and read what i put next to the zamperla thing...and amtech is based out of texas...
Katie
  •  Katie
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Friday, February 28, 2003 2:23:42 PM
What about the Philadelphia Toboggan Co?
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, February 28, 2003 5:41:11 PM
As long as we're adding old school manufacturers, what about Eyerly and King.

UserPostedImage

Butch
  •  Butch
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Friday, February 28, 2003 6:19:38 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SDS Mike

steve...stop complaining..and read what i put next to the zamperla thing...and amtech is based out of texas...

Mike,I think what Steve is tring to say is Zamperla is built on the other side of the big pond and Am Tech, I don't belive built anything here either. [;)]
You also left out Eli Bridge: Wheels and Scramblers [;)] You gotta love em! [;)]

Keep it between the ditches and may your rides always turn.

Looking for a New or Used Car. Check out
http://www.getauto.com 
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
Friday, February 28, 2003 7:30:19 PM
yes i know where zamperla is built and i know that amtech only sells em..but they both do repairs and services here...so they are american to me(plus they are the most popular right now) ..and there was only 10 spots..thats why i dindt put king,gabrick,eyerly,eli..and so on
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, February 28, 2003 10:16:08 PM
Quote:

quote:

yes i know where zamperla is built and i know that amtech only sells em..but they both do repairs and services here...so they are american to me(plus they are the most popular right now) ..and there was only 10 spots..thats why i dindt put king,gabrick,eyerly,eli..and so on

Now I see where you are comin' from Mike. Didn't realize the poll limited the number of choices. Maybe we can have a "playoff" to determine which 10 manufactures get to vie for the coveted Matt's Carnival Warehouse Message Board - Favorite american ride company title.

UserPostedImage

iuse2no
Saturday, March 1, 2003 5:50:33 AM
for past it would have to be Allan Herschell, because they were very innovative and classical. They made the carousels, giant wheel, seatle wheel, flying bobs, and many kiddie rides that are still running. For present: Dartron, Sellner, Eli because they stuck with the basics and improved on them. They build rides that are good family rides and they last.
Steve F.
Saturday, March 1, 2003 6:45:51 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Butch

Quote:

quote:

Mike,I think what Steve is tring to say is Zamperla is built on the other side of the big pond and Am Tech, I don't belive built anything here either. [;)]

I have to agree with Mr. Butch[^]
Butch
  •  Butch
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Saturday, March 1, 2003 6:55:50 PM
A BIG THANK YOU! MR. STEVE [^]
HAVE A GREAT DAY! [:D]

Keep it between the ditches and may your rides always turn.

Looking for a New or Used Car. Check out
http://www.getauto.com 
Teddybear_Lar
Friday, March 14, 2003 5:08:09 AM
Yea Bairbros-good idea . Have a mini playoff. HAHA [8D]TB[8D]
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, March 24, 2003 8:36:49 AM
Teddybear_Lar
Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:10:39 PM
Have to pry say CHANCE (hey im just a jointee) HAHA [8D][8D][8D]TEDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 9, 2003 8:23:22 PM