Carnevil
  •  Carnevil
  • 50.86% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, March 20, 2004 9:12:16 PM
For all of you that cant make it here are a few opening day photos. I have a lot of video too. It will be up as soon as i figure out how.
http://community.webshots.com/user/carnevil 
Its not impossible it just costs more.
crazyspin
Sunday, March 21, 2004 1:13:28 AM
Awesome Pictures! [:D]
Keep them Coming! [:D]
Also Sent you a P.M [;)]
TopSpinJay
Sunday, March 21, 2004 1:16:24 AM
everything looks great looks like a blast and a ball down in FL AHHHHH WERES THE GOOD WEATHER?!
You'll miss us when were gone....
FunkyTown
Sunday, March 21, 2004 5:04:05 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SilverCometJay

everything looks great looks like a blast and a ball down in FL AHHHHH WERES THE GOOD WEATHER?!

The weather is awesome, temps in the 70's .. little breezy, but clear sky with no rain clouds in sight for the day. [:D] You should make a trip to see the DCYF some day Jay!
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:51:57 AM
carnevil...very very nice work! DCYF was always one of the nicest fairs to play especially when the weather has been as nice as it has.......ahhhh the wonderful 70's of winter...
Does anyone know who owned that polar express???
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Sunday, March 21, 2004 9:01:24 AM
Thanks for taking the time to post the pics
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Sunday, March 21, 2004 9:15:26 AM
TopSpinJay
Sunday, March 21, 2004 9:44:02 AM
yea i should make a few trips next year... this year isent worken out so unfortunatly i gotta strive and wish for warmer weather here in Buffalo, NY but for now i can dream lol.
You'll miss us when were gone....
Matthew
Sunday, March 21, 2004 10:40:38 AM
Great pictures! It looks like Conklin has done some work on the Crazy Flip. It looked terrible last year and the lights weren't even working. Did Conklin leave out the canopy lights on the Polar Express?
LuckyStar
Sunday, March 21, 2004 1:32:38 PM
Awesome Pics thanks for sharing....sad to see that noone was playing the games that you had pics of...usually DCYF is good for the games...Did ya see more action for the games when you were out there? Maybe just an off time when ya took the picture...I know I played in their a couple of times with a group game and I couldnt believe the type of money we were grossing considering they wouldn't let you go higher than a dollar to play....
JustinJames
Sunday, March 21, 2004 2:09:37 PM
JOHN C
Sunday, March 21, 2004 2:55:17 PM
like that color scheme on the zero gravity
once you go carnie you never go back

UserPostedImage
Carnevil
  •  Carnevil
  • 50.86% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, March 21, 2004 3:16:31 PM
When these pictures were taken it was right at opening, and opening day really isnt all that big, i even think many people had made it to were those games were at yet
Its not impossible it just costs more.
Cstephens
Sunday, March 21, 2004 7:13:31 PM
i'm glad to see space roller lookin a lot better this time. but that big sign still needs to be fixed but the rest of the ride looks o.k
Cstephens
Sunday, March 21, 2004 7:36:00 PM
kind of sad that cumberland got rid of their super shot and replaced it with an ali baba ride but i thought they allready owned one called ala kazaam. why would they need two of them?