Cstephens
Saturday, March 20, 2004 5:36:39 PM
i'm very glad that mcdonagh's amusements is at this years indoor super fair at the pontiac silver dome. i am very glad that their sky wheel is there (how long has it been since a sky wheel as been seen at the indoor superfair) i'm not sure if the fabbri eclipse is there cause i think it might still be in florida (not sure why) i don't think the zyklon will be there cause it takes up too much room. but i'm sure the'll have a fair number of rides there

note: believe it or not. mcdonagh is selling their skymaster ride. it's on the used rides website. if they do sell it. mabye the'll replace it with the floorless version called kamikaze 2 from fabbri
Skywheelrider
Sunday, March 21, 2004 2:59:16 AM
If McDonagh's put up their Zyklon inside the Silverdome, there would be no room for anything else! lol For right now their Zyklon is set up at quarters, which is also the Saginaw County Fairgrounds, and it is not going anywhere (for the time being, maybe in the future). Wade had their Sky Wheel inside the Silverdome back in 1995. McDonagh's Sky Master has been for sale for a while, it is not a big money-making ride for them anymore. It is also listed for sale on their website  as for sale, too. I doubt the Eclipse will be there, and no it would not be in Florida, but at their quarters up in Chesaning. I will be posting a complete ride list either late Monday night or early Tuesday morning, as I will be their Monday evening checking the fair out. McDonagh's website says the Sky Wheel is to be there, so we will see. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Sunday, March 21, 2004 3:07:48 AM
Well, I as mistaken, according to the Pontiac Silverdome website  the Fabbri Eclipse is there, as well as the Sky Wheel. Whoo hoo! Gotta make sure my camera is fired up! lol [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
the_rock401
Sunday, March 21, 2004 5:24:28 AM
Chris-

Is this the first time you've seen the Eclipse in Michigan? For us folks that saw it last year in Minnesota (and some board members, Texas and IAAPA), it's old news, but I didn't think it got to Michigan.

Paul
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
JustinJames
Sunday, March 21, 2004 10:53:56 AM
Chris, my fiance, son and myself are making a trek up there tommorow night actaully to see it. Haven't seen it yet. Had a chance to go to MN to run it but couldn't due to suckerjob schedule.

The Skymaster Chris and I knew about last year. No one rides it for some reason.
mamma teena
Sunday, March 21, 2004 11:15:25 AM
Can't wait for pics...........[:D]
Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
Skywheelrider
Monday, March 22, 2004 2:31:54 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by the_rock401

Chris-

Is this the first time you've seen the Eclipse in Michigan? For us folks that saw it last year in Minnesota (and some board members, Texas and IAAPA), it's old news, but I didn't think it got to Michigan.

Paul

Yeah first time seeing it. Lucky you and others who have already seen it. [|)]
gruelurks
Monday, March 22, 2004 3:13:16 AM
Chris, Justin, I will be up there this evening as well. See ya there if ya make it.
JustinJames
Monday, March 22, 2004 6:07:10 AM
It may be just Chris and I (maybe my son) Jen isn't feeling well at all today[V]

You BETTER say hi this time Mick LOL. Oh ****, you don't remember what I look like that's right. Look for the Werner Enterprises Jacket and the short guy with the japanese fashion statement (cameras LOL).
Skywheelrider
Monday, March 22, 2004 6:07:14 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

Chris, Justin, I will be up there this evening as well. See ya there if ya make it.

Great! We will be sure to look for you. [:)]
gruelurks
Monday, March 22, 2004 11:17:56 AM
Ack, not gonna make it tonight fellas, gotta work late to get a project done.

Have fun, tell Spooky I said hi for me, will ya?

I will catch up with you guys soon enough. 🙂
JustinJames
Monday, March 22, 2004 12:34:44 PM
jfrisoska
Monday, March 22, 2004 1:18:43 PM
yes i know for sure that the Eclipse is there i talked to spookie on saturday,he told me to make sure that i didnt have a cell phone on any change on me or it would end up being owned by the operator if i were to ride the Eclipse[8]
jaybyrd
the_rock401
Monday, March 22, 2004 1:23:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

yes i know for sure that the Eclipse is there i talked to spookie on saturday,he told me to make sure that i didnt have a cell phone on any change on me or it would end up being owned by the operator if i were to ride the Eclipse

Don't get me started on losing stuff on the Eclipse. [}:)]
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
jfrisoska
Monday, March 22, 2004 1:30:48 PM
i never go on a shake ride with anything in my pockets [8]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by the_rock401

Quote:

quote:

yes i know for sure that the Eclipse is there i talked to spookie on saturday,he told me to make sure that i didnt have a cell phone on any change on me or it would end up being owned by the operator if i were to ride the Eclipse

Don't get me started on losing stuff on the Eclipse. [}:)]

jaybyrd