Cstephens
Thursday, March 4, 2004 8:37:07 PM
does anyone know the current whereabouts of pride of texas wisdom avalanche. i have not seen it in corpus christi since october 2002, it useuly is there in march but last year and this year it was'nt there. one of the operators told me it was up in missouri. yes, missouri in early march. do you know how COLD it is up there???
i really need to know where it is. do they still own it. are they not using it as much or did they sell it?. i hope not. please reply if you see it and also let me know where it is

note: i visited pride of texas at tinseltown in corpus on feb. 28 of this year and i was shocked to see that the power surge and the pharaoh's fury were not there. theve been there several times. why did'nt they bring them this time? i asked an employe where they were. they were at another event (did'nt tell me where they were though, at least they still have them)
orphaned
Friday, March 5, 2004 4:25:01 AM
Ed Burlingame of Pride of Texas shows owns a park up in Missouri. I think it's called Route66 park. He may have it in a shop there or something.
Drummer1973
Thursday, February 16, 2023 7:41:18 PM
I know where it is it's with a show called Pride Amusements and it's still there I have seen it 3 times and it's my favorite ride