SaraAB
  •  SaraAB
  • 50.08% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, February 17, 2004 5:55:49 PM
I want to know if someone is going to make up the MCW shirts in time for like, May 2004, if no one is going to make them then i have go about making my own design, i just want to know if someone is making them so i know if i have to go about making my own mcw shirt. I make my shirts with fabric paint so they are one of a kind, if no one is making printed shirts or something, then i am going to go ahed and start working up a design. I really want a MCW shirt for the summer, so i can wear it to carnivals!
orphaned
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 4:02:03 AM
Hmmm..wear it to carnivals...that may be a good thing...and it may be a bad thing....after certain shows get bashed here, I sure wouldn't be wearing it to those particular shows...you'd be a marked mark then for sure!
Teddybear_Lar
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 4:54:44 AM
That sounds perfect, Bryan. I dont mind having a bullseye painted on my shirt(I did that once already). Besides most of us dont bash shows anyway. I can walk tall and proud down any midway and if someone gave me flack about a shirt I was wearing, Id tell them to F**K OFF!!! (just my opinion) HAHA [8D][8D][8D]TEDDYBEARS[8D][8D][8D]
Teddybear_Lar
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 4:56:36 AM
no offense to you Bryan, just wanted to let you know! [8D]TB[8D]
Matt C.
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 5:23:57 AM
Sorry, I am still trying to get rid of my remaining calendars.... anyone still want one that did not get one? Bryan? Bossman?
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
FunkyTown
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:07:25 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

Sorry, I am still trying to get rid of my remaining calendars.... anyone still want one that did not get one? Bryan? Bossman?

how many are left?
Matt C.
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:40:24 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FunkyTown

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

how many are left?

I have about 10-15 left.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
SaraAB
  •  SaraAB
  • 50.08% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:53:58 AM
Personally i think i should be able to choose what i wear wherever i go, as long as it isnt offensive to the general public, and i highly doubt an mcw shirt would be offensive to the general public, and if i choose to wear an mcw shirt wherver i go then that should be my choice, i dont make my own clothes for nothing you know, i make them so i can be unique because i dont want to be like everyone who is wearing abercrombie or whatever is popular nowdays. I have a motto, "if i want a shirt, i make a shirt", usually when i take the time to create something it comes out really good as well, of course i only make shirts when what i want to wear is not availible in tshirt form, i have made up several Sega arcade shirts relating to sega arcade games, i have also made shirts relating to pinball.

/me makes an "I love Strates" shirt, and wears it to the erie county fair.
orphaned
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:58:45 AM
Whoa slow down guys....I WAS KIDDING. It was a lighthearted comment said tongue in cheek....man, you all need to chill wayyyy out. Although I do think it would be funny if one of the shows that has obviously complained to Matt, SS and others and in doing so have created some issues for this board saw a bunch of MCW shirts walking down their midway....
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 8:06:21 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

Hmmm..wear it to carnivals...that may be a good thing...and it may be a bad thing....after certain shows get bashed here, I sure wouldn't be wearing it to those particular shows...you'd be a marked mark then for sure!

Unless you have on the back of the shirt (or wear a name badge or hat that says) NOT A SHOW BASHER! lol [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 8:09:26 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bryan

Whoa slow down guys....I WAS KIDDING. It was a lighthearted comment said tongue in cheek....man, you all need to chill wayyyy out. Although I do think it would be funny if one of the shows that has obviously complained to Matt, SS and others and in doing so have created some issues for this board saw a bunch of MCW shirts walking down their midway....

I thought what you posted was rather funny myself, did not take offense at all. 'Course, an MCW shirt might just get me personally thrown off of a lot that much faster! (As if that is possible! heh) lol lol [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
orphaned
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 9:07:27 AM
Thanks Chris. Everyone is so touchy here lately. I guess it has to be cabin fever...I seem to recall things getting touchy this time last year as well...
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 9:21:55 AM
Sara, can we see the garments you make? Post some pics. Matt can hire you as the subcontractor.
UserPostedImage
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 10:13:38 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Sara, can we see the garments you make? Post some pics. Matt can hire you as the subcontractor.

I second that !
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
SaraAB
  •  SaraAB
  • 50.08% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, February 18, 2004 10:18:30 AM
Ive never made an amusement ride garment before but i do have a camera so i can take pics of my After Burner shirt, i will put them in my webshots album tonight if i can remember.

I do not think one mcw shirt walking around on the midway is going to cause problems, however it would probably be funny if a bunch of us decided to come to a midway at the same time and walk around with mcw shirts on!