Sven
  •  Sven
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, January 30, 2004 8:24:49 AM
Economy is not good in Germany so Faller is taking a break with rides.
Here we go:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
www.lokshop.de 

I really do like them.[:)]
[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK 
Skywheelrider
Friday, January 30, 2004 8:37:11 AM
Wow, I like the Motordrome. And it really works, that is awesome! Might have to get one of those. I do like the others, too. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, January 30, 2004 9:10:21 AM
That is pretty dern cool . I really think you guys got it goin' on in Europe when it comes to the cleanliness and attention to detail that you find in the rides and models . Translate dollars for me . What would one of those motordomes cost U.S. ?
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
crazyspin
Friday, January 30, 2004 10:04:45 AM
WOW! Thats awesome! [:p][:D][:D]
Sven
  •  Sven
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, January 30, 2004 10:10:48 AM
I like the "TschuTschu"-Train. It is rumored to be a test for future "themepark"-products.
[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK 
ECZenith
Friday, January 30, 2004 10:43:28 AM
Sweet models! When are they expected to be released?

"If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
Matthew
Friday, January 30, 2004 11:23:58 AM
I love that Motor Drome and it comes with the trailer [:p]! I'm definately doing to get that one. The Wave Swinger can wait [:I].
HUSSRAINBOW
Saturday, January 31, 2004 1:41:21 AM
Sorry to say, these are cool models, but damn no Ranger or Enterprise, or actuall Thrill Ride, im dissapointed [:(]
UserPostedImage
crazyspin
Saturday, January 31, 2004 4:44:23 AM
I'm actually not suprised that Faller didn't release any new rides, After all the Economy is slow in Germany like Sven said! [;)]
Twister1287
Saturday, January 31, 2004 5:23:08 AM
Here's the US dollars from the price in euros (Sorry I forgot to get the price for the wagons)
These are the exact conversions as of today:
Motordrome: $96.74
Lighthouse: $28.33
City Tours: $132.95
I like these new intros and I'm really interested in the city tour train for my layout.[:p]
CML
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 31, 2004 5:25:24 AM
I even find them appalling, oh no, that's appealing. What the world needs though is a trailer mounted motor drome, lots of bubs.

?
UserPostedImage
Matthew
Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:56:45 AM
Maybe we'll see Faller release the Rotor for next year [:o)].
HUSSRAINBOW
Sunday, February 1, 2004 12:09:22 AM
or ranger hopefully, I'm dying for that!
UserPostedImage
archived04
Sunday, February 1, 2004 6:50:22 AM
defeniately getting the motordrom..may fix it up more too look like the one at super ex
Skywheelrider
Sunday, February 1, 2004 11:05:24 AM
I don't know....if the money is available, to pass up a Wave Swinger for the Motordrome....hmmmm....nope, would not do it. But I suppose if money is an issue, well then, I can see why you would. I will say this: if you can get the Wave Swinger, do it--awesome model. Well worth the money, and not that hard to put together. [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain