daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
BSA Mike
Thursday, January 22, 2004 5:16:08 PM
doesnt look like a happy guy, he's got his arms crossed and frowning in all the pics...cheer up man lol
WestCoastPat
Thursday, January 22, 2004 6:32:50 PM
Welcome Brandon-if Daniel says your ok, you are ok with me. Enjoy the board and don't let all the old timers here (not age just lots of posts) scare ya off.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Friday, January 23, 2004 8:42:11 AM
Wow i thought there would be more people say hi to my best friend for six years we are real good friends we went to knotts together the fair and disney land we also hang out at launch and talk on the phone.We both dont have girlfriends.We both are looking for a girl[:)]OH he is a very happy guy he just did not feel like smiling he wanted to act tough.

daniel
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, January 23, 2004 9:00:23 AM
I'll give a shout out !!! Welcome [:)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
crazyspin
Friday, January 23, 2004 10:57:50 AM
carnivalangel14
Friday, January 23, 2004 1:01:39 PM
Hey Brandon! Welcome to the board. Hope ya like it here. [:D]

~Vanessa~

*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, January 23, 2004 4:33:36 PM
That's like kuul Danny, maybe he can tell us about his models, but you know, some of us, especially these maniacs in Ohio would like to see more of your cousin. Ya know what I'm saying?[;)]

Give her the keyboard, let her talk at us.[:D][:D][:D][:I]
UserPostedImage
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, January 23, 2004 7:35:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

That's like kuul Danny, maybe he can tell us about his models, but you know, some us, especially these maniacs in Ohio would like to see more of your cousin. Ya know what I'm saying?[;)]

Give her the keyboard, let her talk at us.[:D][:D][:D][:I]

Yeah Danno. Less pics of you buddy lookin' tough and more pics of your cousin lookin' scandalous.

UserPostedImage

daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Saturday, January 24, 2004 9:45:03 AM
What s are you talking about?Oh and what causin davina or another one.davina is in alaska so i cant get a hold of her.Well he is a cool guy so if you see him on give a shout to him.OH and he might have some carnival ? for you all.I dont know though.

daniel

Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 24, 2004 11:29:55 AM
He might want to chat with West coast Pat about models. We want to see more of Divina, mispelling intended.
UserPostedImage
SaraAB
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 5:56:04 PM
brandon
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 6:11:13 PM
well hello all. thank you for welcoming me to the site. sorry if you dont hear a whole lot out of me i dont say much sometimes. you all seem like great people. well its nice to meet all of you and thanks again.
iridescent.girl
Friday, January 30, 2004 3:29:44 AM
bladerunner
Friday, January 30, 2004 4:44:57 AM