orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, January 22, 2004 2:41:10 AM
Who would be interested in meeting at the club at Gibtown on Friday the 6th of Feb around noon? Let's make it at the bar out on the deck in front of the club...in case of rain, let's gather just inside the door by the bar...it's COCONUTS isn't it?

Bryan, JohnC and Boss will be there at that time if anyone wants to meet us.
orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 29, 2004 2:44:01 AM
BSA Mike
Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:59:36 AM
crazyspin
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:29:24 AM
If I go, which doesn't look good. It wouldn't be good. How about During the Weekend! It would probably be better for most people. [;)]
orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:34:31 AM
Oh well. Everyone can just find everyone then. Unless there's some big secret meeting planned that only a select few know about. No biggie. I'll find those I want to see...did last year...will do again this year.
crazyspin
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:36:59 AM
How about the people that are going, discribe them selfs so we know who where looking for? [:p]
orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:38:19 AM
Bryan is 6'8", 230lbs, red hair, green eyes and tattoo's all up and down my arms...in fact, I've got my whole body covered..I look like the "lizard boy"...forked tongue and all.
crazyspin
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:40:59 AM
I'm 15, Tall (over 6 foot) Dark brown hair, 210 pounds. and I have acne. lol. [:D]

BSA Mike
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:44:20 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

and I have acne. lol. [:D]

We've all went through that stage...im still getting it lol
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:50:11 AM
How about we meet before the FSF? that way some of us might want to hang out at the fair together and check out the wristband deal and ride and take photos.
I plan to be at Gibtown by Monday so I'll be on the lookout for anyone I met at IAAPA from the board.

anyone up for Giants Camp for breakfast?
orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:51:12 AM
Sounds good Sue. We'll find ya at the National Ticket Booth when we get there on Thursday.
cny_chris
Thursday, January 29, 2004 7:18:23 AM
I'm game for the 6th, also game for the opening night of the FSF with the POP. Hope to see lots of you there![:D]

Anyone got a suggestion as to where to meet Thursday night at the FSF?
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy