•  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, January 20, 2004 12:30:09 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

You mean the flames are from canada?

Yup, it's true. If you look at a globe Calagary is in Canada. I was going to say map, but you may just have a city one and be looking all day....lol
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, January 20, 2004 3:41:52 PM
Know i fell dumb becuase when i was at the game i was thinking there is no city in the us named calgary.But then i figored it out.Oh and yes it was my first time and it was great i saw two fights i for got who it was but the first fight was a penilty on the flames for trying to injur a duck player because he was in the corner behind are gouls and a flame player came up to him very fast and talekd him to the wall and he fell when the duck player got up he sway a pucnh and then that strated it.The crazy part was the whole duck team came and started beating on this guy.Then it was stoped and the falmes player and the ducks player were sent to the penlty box and then they said that the flames player was out of the game and the duck player was tempory out the whole staduim booed for some reson.Hay the_rock401 how do you like the pond?

daniel
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, January 20, 2004 3:51:45 PM
引用:

quote:

Know i fell dumb becuase when i was at the game i was thinking there is no city in the us named calgary.But then i figored it out.Oh and yes it was my first time and it was great i saw two fights i for got who it was but the first fight was a penilty on the flames for trying to injur a duck player because he was in the corner behind are gouls and a flame player came up to him very fast and talekd him to the wall and he fell when the duck player got up he sway a pucnh and then that strated it.The crazy part was the whole duck team came and started beating on this guy.Then it was stoped and the falmes player and the ducks player were sent to the penlty box and then they said that the flames player was out of the game and the duck player was tempory out the whole staduim booed for some reson.Hay the_rock401 how do you like the pond?

daniel

Just messing with ya....lol You know I went to see a fight one time and a hockey game broke out....lol
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:21:58 PM
was it on the ice or in the saets.the fights i saw were on the ice.oh and how often arethere fights in hockey?

daniel
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:23:47 PM
Hay guys dont you think this got a little off topic at least i found somthing other then carnivals that interest you all.well see ya
2ndgencarnie
Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:30:55 PM
i saw a duck one time on the way to the carnival![8D]
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:34:12 PM
Ya i have seen lots of things too on the way to a carnival[:D]lol
the_rock401
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 3:46:27 AM
引用:

quote:

Hay the_rock401 how do you like the pond?

daniel

Never been to the Pond, Daniel. However, it's tough to beat the Xcel Energy Center.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
archived04
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:33:41 AM
i've been to the Corel Center in Ottawa to see the Sens play a few times and the Air Canada Center in Toronto to see the raptors once[8D]
2ndgencarnie
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:40:21 AM
oh yea, well i went to a Dayton Bombers Hockey game once at Hara Arena in Dayton Ohio, thats one bad @ss venue lol.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 3:01:28 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

oh yea, well i went to a Dayton Bombers Hockey game once at Hara Arena in Dayton Ohio, thats one bad @ss venue lol.

Must of been a while cause they played at the Nuthouse for as long as I can Remember.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 3:03:30 PM
引用:

quote:

was it on the ice or in the saets.the fights i saw were on the ice.oh and how often arethere fights in hockey?

daniel

It's a Joke man. Don't read into it any more than you have too.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 4:11:33 PM
DANG YOU WITH IT YOU GOT ME.The guys at Rcs and helms do that s h i t all the time to me somtimes it gets old but i can handle it oh i allso get used to it and don"t belive them.

daniel