Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, January 18, 2004 10:03:43 PM
After brought up in another topic, though I would pose the question here.

UserPostedImage

squirrel
Sunday, January 18, 2004 10:11:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bairbros

After brought up in another topic, though I would pose the question here.

bairbros, I was the first vote - lol - we currently own my choice, although I would like a trailer mounted version instead of our ground mount <grin>
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
Monday, January 19, 2004 12:28:48 AM
Realized I had not even voted for myself. Cast the same vote SS [;)]
though I have to give honarable mention to the monkeys .

UserPostedImage

2ndgencarnie
Monday, January 19, 2004 12:22:17 PM
gotta be the barrels, doesn't PGAS have a Tubs of Fun themed as Barrels?
Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
Monday, January 19, 2004 8:16:06 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

If you are reffering to SS's show, Great American Shows, they indeed have a Tubs of Fun . Unless something has changed since the pic was taken, I see no barrel themeing.

* side note - I hope the flouresents were just warming up, hate to see an official bub count taken from that one picture.[;)]

*side note 2 - I have seen pictures (predating me) of a van my dad used to own which had those same clown decals on the doors.

UserPostedImage

squirrel
Monday, January 19, 2004 8:29:15 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

If you are reffering to SS's show, Great American Shows, they indeed have a Tubs of Fun . Unless something has changed since the pic was taken, I see no barrel themeing.

* side note - I hope the flouresents were just warming up, hate to see an official bub count taken from that one picture.[;)]

*side note 2 - I have seen pictures (predating me) of a van my dad used to own which had those same clown decals on the doors.

"...dat was a bad day for da bub count. Derned rain had soaked the bub sokets that day and them GFI plugs just don't play nice with dat rain..."

The tubs have a semi-wood-grain airbrushed on them if you look closely. As for the clowns, those are our own little tribute to Sellner (look closely) [}:)].
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Images are from 2003 Operating Season of Great American Shows
(c)2003, Great American Shows
(c)2004, Great American Carnival
http://www.rideguy.com  (see Photo Galleries).

Da Bair
  •  Da Bair
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
Monday, January 19, 2004 9:06:36 PM
Quote:

quote:

"...dat was a bad day for da bub count. Derned rain had soaked the bub sokets that day and them GFI plugs just don't play nice with dat rain..."

Kind of scary "impersonation" there, as I read it, I could hear Pinetar saying it.

Pics look real nice, (sticky note to self, when big 'ol Uncle Sam Savings Plan check arrives, ask SS what kinda camera he gots himself der.)

UserPostedImage

Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, January 19, 2004 9:36:29 PM
I gotta go with the special edition "Dragon Tales" theme. So much better than the normal green and purple.

UserPostedImage
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

squirrel
Monday, January 19, 2004 9:55:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Kind of scary "impersonation" there, as I read it, I could hear Pinetar saying it.

Pics look real nice, (sticky note to self, when big 'ol Uncle Sam Savings Plan check arrives, ask SS what kinda camera he gots himself der.)

"...well we got one of them der hi-tek kameras -- it even comes with one o'dem guyz dat takes da pikture too!"

Matt is kind enough to take 90% of our pictures we use on the internet and our other public reproductions. I don't know what camera he uses, but out of anyone who has ever photographed our show, his images turn out the best, with the best colors and vivid detail. I do recommend his talents to ANYONE looking for quality like this. He grants us the right to use his pictures for our needs as necessary as long as when people ask, such as this, we give proper credit. Thanks again brother--
2ndgencarnie
Monday, January 19, 2004 10:03:03 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by secret.squirrel

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

The tubs have a semi-wood-grain airbrushed on them if you look closely. As for the clowns, those are our own little tribute to Sellner (look closely) [}:)].
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Images are from 2003 Operating Season of Great American Shows
(c)2003, Great American Shows
(c)2004, Great American Carnival
http://www.rideguy.com  (see Photo Galleries).

I win again!
Matt C.
Monday, January 19, 2004 11:43:26 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by secret.squirrel

Matt is kind enough to take 90% of our pictures we use on the internet and our other public reproductions. I don't know what camera he uses, but out of anyone who has ever photographed our show, his images turn out the best, with the best colors and vivid detail. I do recommend his talents to ANYONE looking for quality like this. He grants us the right to use his pictures for our needs as necessary as long as when people ask, such as this, we give proper credit. Thanks again brother--[/font=Trebuchet MS]

Hey Bro, no problem... I use a Fuji FinePix 4700 Digital Camera..and the photos usually turn out real good when taken correctly..

Just remember me in 06 bro.. [8D][}:)][:0]
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
squirrel
Monday, January 19, 2004 11:45:28 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

Just remember me in 06 bro.. [8D][}:)][:0]

shhh... no todo list posted. ::'06 lives::

Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, January 19, 2004 11:50:38 PM
Pic of AJ Johnson's Tubs. Most impressive one I've ever seen. It even has pleated vinyl seats.

http://community.webshot...10360274/112421606IwxwyY 
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

carnivalangel14
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 4:38:23 PM
Quote:

quote:

bairbros, I was the first vote - lol - we currently own my choice, although I would like a trailer mounted version instead of our ground mount <grin>[/font=Trebuchet MS]

Hey! I was the 20th to vote! Go me.

~V~

*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:30:10 PM
If you want to get technical the Tilt a Whirl is a Sellner spin ride also.I was going to post a link to my Tubs-o-Fun but my right click on my mouse aint working. Besides, after seeing the diamond plate one,mines not that cool....lol