Thunderbolt2
Friday, March 15, 2024 11:23:10 AM
Looking forward to seeing Drew's new ride the Autobahn, lot like a break dance or Crazy dance, but smaller, but still looks like a lot of fun and maybe easier to move I guess. According to his FB page he has quite a few upcoming additions that look exciting, also this year is a Fireball type ride to replace his older model which they sold to Wade, but this one goes upside down.

Looks like too over next couple of years he is adding another kiddie ride, a dark ride (maybe?), and maybe a new Music Express type ride. Drew is a great show.
ridejocky
Friday, March 15, 2024 7:39:22 PM
It looked like a nice, clean show when I went to see the Spacewheels a few years ago.
Ride the Zipper?
Thunderbolt2
Monday, March 18, 2024 8:55:33 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

It looked like a nice, clean show when I went to see the Spacewheels a few years ago.



Yes, always clean and nice, miss some of the majors he dropped but he is always buying new stuff which is interesting.

ridejocky
Monday, March 18, 2024 9:51:32 PM
Originally Posted by: Thunderbolt2 

Yes, always clean and nice, miss some of the majors he dropped but he is always buying new stuff which is interesting.



He must have some great crew to move the old stuff.

Ride the Zipper?
Thunderbolt2
Monday, March 25, 2024 3:19:31 PM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

He must have some great crew to move the old stuff.



Seems too, I don't think he uses H2B either.
ridejocky
Monday, March 25, 2024 9:28:41 PM
Originally Posted by: Thunderbolt2 

Seems too, I don't think he uses H2B either.



Good for him. I don't think it makes a lot of sense.
Ride the Zipper?