Dave
  •  Dave
  • 53.24% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Tuesday, February 21, 2023 9:09:39 PM
Ride list for Houston. The Raptor coaster renamed and re themed Windstorm. RCS. very big on super spectacular rides. Wades right up there with with RCS. Names close but behind a touch imho. All 3 got big big wheels. The titan and raptor flume and wades rc 48 fighter and soon XXl names got the 2 flume water rides

I wonder if name could make Doppel Loop financially feasible. The way wade woods did the big wheel should work for a big coaster. No commision no pay one price.
Names routing is different than Conklin. They could keep a coaster in the usa south big spots miami tulsa columbia. A few Independent spots
ridejocky
Friday, February 24, 2023 6:41:55 AM
Running capacity a 24 tub Reverchon Himalaya would occasionally beat the Conko's Dopple Looping.

One of those big wheels? I don't think so.
Ride the Zipper?
Tornado
Friday, February 24, 2023 3:45:57 PM
Don't forget Reithoffer....
I thought the big coaster RCS purchased from Steve Vandorvorst was already named WindStorm?
Wade has the RC-48 and Fighter up for sale. Have not used the Fighter since 2018 or 2019... The RC-48 was just up at the Florida State Fair, but who knows if it will get used again during the remainder of the season? The Wade/Wood wheel is very nice, but not in the same class as the RCS and NAME wheels...
Also, believe NAME is down to 1 flume now (the one from Conklin - Niagra Falls). Heard that they sold the other one (the one from Farrow - White Water).