Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, January 16, 2004 5:31:20 PM
so now that it's coming up soon, who from the board is planning to be there? Matt C: Organizing a gettogether? what happened to the Tshirts/hats idea?
tamadachi76
Friday, January 16, 2004 8:03:00 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sue

so now that it's coming up soon, who from the board is planning to be there? Matt C: Organizing a gettogether? what happened to the Tshirts/hats idea?

I'll be down there this year! [:D] Hangin' with Moon-Walk. And with all this cold and snow I can't wait to get to some warmer temps. [8D]
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:35:48 AM
Sue, Matt, Ryan, Josh and myself will all be there as I"m sure you already know. I look forward to seeing you again.
orphaned
Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:49:11 AM
JohnC, Boss and I will be there as well. I think the official "get together" kind of fell through for whatever reason. I suggested it...but then things got out of hand.
oscar de grouch
Saturday, January 17, 2004 9:21:01 AM
Oh yeah Matt, Ryan, Josh and anyone else interested I will bring some of my daughters girl scout cookies down there with me so anyone who wants to but them (hint hint) get at me and I will set some aside for you all thanks ~K
Fetch
Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:14:01 PM
Katie, Love the new Pinata cookies!
oscar de grouch
Saturday, January 17, 2004 4:47:17 PM
we didn't get those we just have: Lemon Coolers, Double dutch chocolate, samoas, trefoils, thin mints, tagalongs, all abouts, and do si dos
Fetch
Sunday, January 18, 2004 3:54:37 AM
well, save me some thin mints for when you come to Evansville
cny_chris
Thursday, January 22, 2004 12:55:35 AM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 01/16/2004 : 10:31:20 PM by Sue

I will be there, reservations confirmed last night![:D][:D] Hope to meet a lot of you there, so I can put more faces with the names. Is there anything planned for a get-together, anyone? (Bossman, I'll drop you a PM later.[;)])
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy