indianacarnie
Thursday, November 12, 2020 12:52:59 PM
I don't do facebook or Twitter so rely on this site and individual Carnival sites for news etc. Has anyone heard anything about routes for 2021? Particularly interested in anything starting after Tampa. Any information on any routes/shows (particularly smaller county fair type shows) will be gratefully received.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Matt C.
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 2:26:02 AM
So far, most Florida winter and spring fairs appear to be making a go of it in 2021. Of course this could change.

Ft Worth Stock show announced its cancelation for January. Other Texas rodeos and fairs have not yet announced.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
ridejocky
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 5:20:01 AM
Gotta feed for shows that laid out long dollars for new equipment. Wade must be hemorrhaging money...
Ride the Zipper?
indianacarnie
Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:30:38 AM
Damn that sucks about Fort Worth. Always did pretty good there.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Jackpotter
Friday, November 20, 2020 3:11:00 PM
My guess is several events in the First Quarter will try to make a go of it, although there will likely be some downsizing in terms of midways, grounds acts and more than likely no concert entertainment.

The Florida Strawberry Festival announced yesterday they are going to run, but they are NOT having their concert lineup this year.

From what I've been told the music industry side of things they are planning to be back out in Quarter 3 and Quarter 4. You've probably already seen several of the stadium tours have rescheduled dates and announced for this summer.

There remain a lot of unanswered questions for now as to what requirements will be for large events post-pandemic. Things probably will never be back the same as they were but the big thing most of us are waiting to hear is does the vaccine work? Can it be mass distributed by summer? And what will the new look normal entail once this is all over?