william davis
Monday, May 11, 2020 3:03:50 PM
I just received my May issue of CARNIVAL MAGAZINE and noticed - per Bill Hall - editor - that they are taking a temporary break in publishing the magazine until things turn around. Everyone is being hurt with this COVID mess.
thunderbolt85
Monday, May 11, 2020 3:35:22 PM
Originally Posted by: william davis 

I just received my May issue of CARNIVAL MAGAZINE and noticed - per Bill Hall - editor - that they are taking a temporary break in publishing the magazine until things turn around. Everyone is being hurt with this COVID mess.

A break, did they say how long? I thought about this the other day that I hadn't gotten my May issue, but maybe at least it will come in the mail this week.
william davis
Monday, May 11, 2020 5:06:17 PM
No, it reads "we will be taking a temporary break in publishing the magazine until things turn around, hopefully in the near future" It goes on to say that subscriptions will be extended by the number of issues that you will miss during this time. Also indicates many of the advertisers have informed them they cannot afford to advertise for the rest of the year because they have no business. Sad situation.
thunderbolt85
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 8:28:42 AM
Originally Posted by: william davis 

No, it reads "we will be taking a temporary break in publishing the magazine until things turn around, hopefully in the near future" It goes on to say that subscriptions will be extended by the number of issues that you will miss during this time. Also indicates many of the advertisers have informed them they cannot afford to advertise for the rest of the year because they have no business. Sad situation.

wow, yes it is a sad situation indeed, I wonder how that other new start up carnival mag is doing, going to try and find them and see how they are doing.