with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 17, 2004 7:34:43 AM
the good thing about making ride models out of Legos and Knex is when your tired of the ride you can make a spaceship or robot!
tamadachi76
Saturday, January 17, 2004 6:46:30 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bill P

IHC is selling Spider tubs for 29 cents per package of 8!
Order thru their web site at:

http://www.ihc-hobby.com/cgi-bin/bsc.cgi 

When I ordered some they sent me some packages of red and white tubs and others of yellow and purple. Not bad for less than 4 cents a tub!
Stock up before they're gone.

Well, I found the pink merry-go-round horses at 20 for $1.98, but could not find the Spider tubs. Would be cool if I still could, I would definitely like to have some extra, they could come in handy. [:)]

Just go to the "search" option and type in tubs, it will bring up the spider/octopus tubs and the "discontinued" boat tubs. [:D]
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
Skywheelrider
Saturday, January 17, 2004 7:19:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by tamadachi76

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bill P

IHC is selling Spider tubs for 29 cents per package of 8!
Order thru their web site at:

http://www.ihc-hobby.com/cgi-bin/bsc.cgi 

When I ordered some they sent me some packages of red and white tubs and others of yellow and purple. Not bad for less than 4 cents a tub!
Stock up before they're gone.

Well, I found the pink merry-go-round horses at 20 for $1.98, but could not find the Spider tubs. Would be cool if I still could, I would definitely like to have some extra, they could come in handy. [:)]

Just go to the "search" option and type in tubs, it will bring up the spider/octopus tubs and the "discontinued" boat tubs. [:D]

Thank you! I found them. Too bad the boat tubs are gone, I want to build a "wet boat" kiddie ride for one of my model shows, guess I will have to use the ones from one of the Hamptons I have yet to build, and come up with somthing to use on the Hampton. [^]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain