thunderbolt85
Friday, August 24, 2018 6:56:50 AM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

The girl might of been “Sweaty Betty” but that’s just a guess. Little short, kinda rough looking (in a sexy way...) medium brown hair? Not many girls on the rides back then.

Might of been Brent’s old lady as well. Kinda tall, blue eyes nice looking dirty blonde hair...

No, had brown hair, curly in a banana clip (amazing what you can remember), but can't remember her size, but wasn't really heavy I do know that.
itsapartytx
Sunday, August 29, 2021 6:02:13 AM
My Crew and I could do it in 3 1/2 hours Cobalt hall hob,nobble,gobble, Cobalt hall,Pugh shows, but that was then,also a winter quarters we did it for Murphy brothers, few know the two legend's but those who seen it,will tell you a story,and try a 6 he set up with three on a circus jump!!!Shot out to "The Ice Cream man,and thunderstruck!!!, The only two!!!
itsapartytx
Sunday, August 29, 2021 6:03:57 AM
My Crew and I could do it in 3 1/2 hours Cobalt hall hob,nobble,gobble, Cobalt hall,Pugh shows, but that was then,also a winter quarters we did it for Murphy brothers, few know the two legend's but those who seen it,will tell you a story,and try a 6 he set up with three on a circus jump!!!Shot out to "The Ice Cream man,and thunderstruck!!!, The only two!!!