rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:09:07 PM

I`ve seen some photos of the fair and would just like to find a web site for the carnival.
RodB
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 86.98% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, April 21, 2016 3:48:39 AM
I think Clint Payne told me he did.

Fun Time Shows 
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:59:52 PM
Thank you! They used to make a stop through here too as well as Davidson Amusement Devices.
RodB
Rockowheel
Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:38:08 PM
Great to see so many of the Eyerly and Hrubetz rides on that show!
Matt C.
Friday, April 22, 2016 7:50:43 PM
Originally Posted by: rodler 

Thank you! They used to make a stop through here too as well as Davidson Amusement Devices.

Steve Davidson (Davidson Amusement Devices) died about 10 years ago. Not sure what happened to the show. He had a pretty nice show at the time.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Friday, April 22, 2016 9:00:28 PM
Originally Posted by: Matt C. 

Steve Davidson (Davidson Amusement Devices) died about 10 years ago. Not sure what happened to the show. He had a pretty nice show at the time.

They had some older rides but they were in great condition and the operators would give you a long ride. You left feeling like you got the most for your money. I believe they had bought a big wheel around the time he died. I had hoped they would bring it to Sedalia, but then heard they were no longer in operation. Being a smaller community Sedalia is a tough place for a small carnival to play because most will pass on it and wait for the state fair.
RodB
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 86.98% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, May 2, 2016 7:12:02 AM
I think Pam and Tim Casper took over Steve's route.