tom
  •  tom
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Monday, October 26, 2015 10:41:31 AM
Does anyone have any idea how tall or how long the trailer was for the Everly Rock-O-Plane and if there are any more around or any of the o planes for that matter.
Sponsor
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, October 26, 2015 6:20:00 PM
SideWinder
Friday, October 30, 2015 7:06:48 PM
Originally Posted by: tom 

Does anyone have any idea how tall or how long the trailer was for the Everly Rock-O-Plane and if there are any more around or any of the o planes for that matter.

There are tons of Rock O Planes still in operation out there. You just need to find the smaller "mom & pop" type show. They usually have those type rides
carnivalkits
Saturday, October 31, 2015 9:03:20 PM
I used a combination of the engine driven Rock that is owned by Big O Shows and the information in the PDF that was shared and a few dozen pictures of the ride to make my version of it. Tom I can send you some pictures if that would help and the PDF has all the dimensions.

Rich
tom
  •  tom
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Monday, November 2, 2015 12:27:24 PM
Originally Posted by: carnivalkits 

I used a combination of the engine driven Rock that is owned by Big O Shows and the information in the PDF that was shared and a few dozen pictures of the ride to make my version of it. Tom I can send you some pictures if that would help and the PDF has all the dimensions.

Rich

That would be great Rich....Thanks

carnivalkits
Monday, November 2, 2015 12:34:39 PM