dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, October 11, 2015 4:31:17 PM
Here are the pictures I took at the Robeson Regional Agricultural Fair this week. Heavy rains and my work schedule limited the pictures I could take but still snapped a few photos. The carnival is a Wade Shows lot, but the rides are all from Big Rock Amusements And Dreamland Amusements. Click Here   for pictures.
Mark H
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, October 11, 2015 7:43:51 PM

Thanks Mark. great pics even with all the bad weather we had. only 4 rain free days out of 9. attendance way down but fair looked the best we ever had before the rain started. lost the 1st weekend and Monday and rain on second Saturday. 41 rides and attractions on the midway. looking forward to next year as some changes and additions to both shows will be taking place. 2 rides on our lot was the last spot with the companies. new homes for them. We had lots of entertainment and another great job by Wade Shows with Big Rock and Dreamland working together on the midway.
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, October 12, 2015 9:00:13 PM

What a great looking midway. Big Rock please book your sky wheel with Wade on their midwest state fair route.[awe] Love the freak out and all led lighting especially the yo yo.
RodB
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, October 13, 2015 7:57:01 AM
Originally Posted by: rodler 

What a great looking midway. Big Rock please book your sky wheel with Wade on their midwest state fair route.[awe] Love the freak out and all led lighting especially the yo yo.

yo-yo is especially nice. was redone in wq last winter. just wait until next year with the addition of some other pieces. going to be even greater.