Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, January 2, 2004 6:59:53 PM
Looks like I will be there for 2 or 3 days after all. So far I expect to see Da Bairs less Lance, With-it and 2ndgen. Come on up bossman, I'll buy ya a beer & sell ya a few kiddie rides. Anybody else going?

What, me start trouble?
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Friday, January 2, 2004 7:31:57 PM
To Colorado?[;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
cny_chris
Friday, January 2, 2004 7:42:58 PM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 01/03/2004 : 12:31:57 AM

To Colorado?

I thought the same thing at first, but I believe he is referring to Columbus, Ohio. Right, Pinetar??
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Skywheelrider
Friday, January 2, 2004 7:47:52 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

Quote:

quote:

To Colorado?

I thought the same thing at first, but I believe he is referring to Columbus, Ohio. Right, Pinetar??

Yeah, I figured that. Just thought I would give him the business that's all. [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
cny_chris
Friday, January 2, 2004 7:54:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 01/03/2004 : 12:47:52 AM by Skywheelrider

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

quote:

To Colorado?

Yeah, I figured that. Just thought I would give him the business that's all.

Yeah, gotta keep him on his toes![:D] Then again, he probably did what he did to start something [;)], lol!
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Mamatiger
Friday, January 2, 2004 7:57:47 PM
Y'all have fun in my old hometown [;)]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, January 3, 2004 4:28:03 AM
Triple Treat is headed up tomorrow to put up there carousel, My room is on the 6th floor and after six pm each night, you will find me on the floor, shaping up to be a great time this year. Shows i know will be attending, Kissel Bros., Kissel Amusement Co., Triple Treat shows, Both Murrrays, Bates Bros. Burton Bros, Carnival Tyme Amusements, Durant Amusements, Dakota Amusements, JCJ Amusements, Lisko and Sons Amusements plus a special apperance is always made by the Bair Bros. Shows and of course With-It will be there soliciting his business when he is not even a member.lol[;)] See everyone Monday night, Big Bar on 2 at 6pm for the official 1st drink, to be immediately followed by the official 2nd drink lol.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 3, 2004 7:37:46 AM
Quote:

quote:

Monday night, Big Bar on 2 at 6pm for the official 1st drink, to be immediately followed by the official 2nd drink lol.

So, You must of got your Fake I.D. already. I might join GOSA this year. Up to now I did'nt see the point.
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, January 3, 2004 7:46:05 AM
no there cool, plus by the time i get to the bar im usually already half drunk[^]
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Saturday, January 3, 2004 2:45:50 PM
Careful 2ndgen, you don't want red plates on your big dually.
UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Sunday, January 4, 2004 6:45:24 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Careful 2ndgen, you don't want red plates on your big dually.

they are yellow with red letters, my buddy just got his yesterday, plus i don't have to drive, i only have to make it to the elevator then figure out which floor and room im in.[:)]
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Sunday, January 4, 2004 7:58:05 AM
Quote:

quote:

they are yellow with red letters, my buddy just got his yesterday, plus i don't have to drive, i only have to make it to the elevator then figure out which floor and room im

Just to keep the rest of the listers from guessing what we are talking about, I will explain. Starting Jan 1, Ohio requires yellow tags with red letters if you have a dui. No second chance, 1 time and you get red letters.
UserPostedImage
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, January 4, 2004 12:09:51 PM
Wow, the old Scarlet Letters stigma ?!
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, January 4, 2004 12:33:04 PM
What happens if the dui occurs in a vehicle not owned by the offender? How about a commercial vehicle?
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Mamatiger
Sunday, January 4, 2004 2:43:26 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Just to keep the rest of the listers from guessing what we are talking about, I will explain. Starting Jan 1, Ohio requires yellow tags with red letters if you have a dui. No second chance, 1 time and you get red letters.

You mean they finally got around to it? They were talking about it when I was in high school.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

What happens if the dui occurs in a vehicle not owned by the offender? How about a commercial vehicle?

I always wondered what would happen if some guy got a DUI in his old lady's car [xx(]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain