Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:13:43 PM
Greetings everyone! I just bought a RAH Freakout and Im to the point of painting it. I wonder what different types of painting technique you modellers do. Ive seen some amazing work done on here. Was it paint brush or rattle can? Air brush is out of my budget. Thanks for any tips!
Sunday, April 26, 2015 4:15:31 PM
It depends what I am painting. Small parts or details get painted with a brush. Larger pieces get sprayed with my air brush. Very rarely do I use a spray can.

You can get some very reasonably priced air brushes that work much better than a spray can. The real expense with using an airbrush is where to get the air. You can use the cans of Propel but it doesn't take long after about 5 or 6 small cans you can get an air compressor. You can get a beginner air brush (I recommend a badger 250) and a small air compressor from a discount tool place for about $100.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.