Skywheelrider
Thursday, January 1, 2004 3:19:17 AM
Cue up Willie Nelson....just thought I would pass this along, from Justin--he is out on the road again training for Werner Trucking out of Springfield, Ohio, and has been since the day after CHRISTmas. He asked me to pass along a hello to all and to wish you all a very Happy New Year. He was in Gary, Indiana a couple of days ago and met up with Ryan, but unfortunately Matt C. could not make it. He went from there out to Denver, Colorado, and is now on his way to Cleveland, Ohio. While in Denver he passed Six Flags Ellitch Gardens and said it looks like a very nice park, and passed Windy City Amusements WQ outside Chicago and said that it was very impressive. Anyways, he is hoping to be done training by the end of January/beginning of February and be back home. As a side note, he mentioned that Werner Trucking in Springfield, Ohio, is right behind the Clark County Fairgrounds, where the fair is held at the end of July each year, Skerbeck Brothers Shows of Escanaba, Michigan plays the fair. More updates from Justin as warranted, lol. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
carnivalangel14
Thursday, January 1, 2004 11:05:13 AM
Tks for the update

~V~
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
mamma teena
Thursday, January 1, 2004 11:35:15 AM
Thanks, when ya hear from him agian give him our love....
Always Mamma

Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
crazyspin
Thursday, January 1, 2004 11:45:43 AM
Hope he has fun! [:D]
He will be missed! [;)]
Skywheelrider
Friday, January 2, 2004 4:23:48 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by mamma teena

Thanks, when ya hear from him again give him our love....
Always Mamma

I will definitely pass it along! [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Mamatiger
Friday, January 2, 2004 4:35:30 AM
Sky, tell him to enjoy the sights once for me! [:)]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
JustinJames
Sunday, January 4, 2004 11:03:28 AM
Hi everybody!!!

I am at a truckstop in Charlotte, NC

Here's is where I've been so far...

OH
IN
IL
IA
NB
CO
PA
CA
AZ
NM
TX
OK
MO
VA
MD
WASHINGTON DC
NC
SC

AMUSEMENT PARKS SEEN... LOL

KINGS DOMINION
SIX FLAGS MO
ETICH'S GARDEN
ADVENTURELAND
GREAT AMERICA
FIESTA TEXAS
MAGIC MOUNTAIN

WOOHOO. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE HOME SOON. I MISS EVERYONE VERY MUCH.

BYE