skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 2:11:40 AM
http://news.toyark.com/w...irground-Mixer-10244.jpg  It's a replica Sizzler, racks, sets up, is able to turn like the real ride, and can tear back down & rack again on the trailer. [:o)] After I first saw this, I thought, no freakin' way?? Now, if Lego can do many others...Zipper, Sky Diver, Sky Wheel, Quasar, Orbiter, Himalaya, KMG Fire Ball, Flying Bobs, Scat, Cobra, I could go on... If Lego knew about us people, then yeah, I bet they'd attempt at making some of those I mentioned. God, that'd be like Heaven on Earth if Lego got ahold of plans to make most rides you see on the classic and modern midways. But, 'til then, I am Definitely buying one of those Lego Sizzlers! [8d] I know Don's rides are the best, but I like 'em all, anything that resembles rides such as the Zipper, Sky Diver, Tilt a Whirl, or whatever else, yes! Bring it on! The more the merrier!
kris0106
  •  kris0106
  • 53.7% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 1:19:48 PM
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 3:54:48 PM
Why must they make all the help look so rough?
SideWinder
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 4:39:00 PM
DutchWheel9
Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:16:09 PM
Hi Kris0106,

I just wanted to say that your work with the legos is FANTASTIC!!! Many of your rides, whether set-up or racked, look very similar to the real-life rides!! I have NEVER seen anyone make SO MANY nice rides with legos before! Are you somewhere in Europe? GREAT work.
rideguyray
Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:54:36 PM
Originally Posted by: DutchWheel9 

Hi Kris0106,

I just wanted to say that your work with the legos is FANTASTIC!!! Many of your rides, whether set-up or racked, look very similar to the real-life rides!! I have NEVER seen anyone make SO MANY nice rides with legos before! Are you somewhere in Europe? GREAT work.

Dutch wheel,
Kris was just posting the link to the website, he has no affiliation with that site
Its a guy in finland that makes lego rides
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Skywheelrider
Thursday, November 6, 2014 11:19:12 PM
Originally Posted by: SideWinder 

EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many people are into Legos and would probably be happy to add this to their collection. My nephew for one. So I won't knock it. I know it's not a Cummons model, but it still looks cool, I used to build rides out of Legos when I was a kid, and there are adults that have built some fantastic models out of Legos that actually can be racked and set up and operated.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain