LaserTechStudios
Sunday, October 12, 2014 5:25:53 PM
YouTube 
NEW! Freak Out! Limited Edition!
Precision crafted and fully functional. Includes lowering/raising loading platform. Triple motors controlled via a custom micro computer that runs an entire ride sequence. Big thanks to Rich Schmiedecke for his help on our first team project.

Matt C.
Monday, October 13, 2014 5:42:24 PM
Not bad...

LOL Just kidding. It's absolutely amazing. Great job. Count me in for one.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:20:10 AM
I agree Matt. Awesome!!!!!! What is the price going to be?
zipperhead
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 1:18:51 AM
Originally Posted by: Dan L. 

I agree Matt. Awesome!!!!!! What is the price going to be?

Do you have a first born? This guy wants almost $1200.00 for a ride that looks good but runs pretty rough. It really isn't surprising though since he charges $400.00 for a slide plus $25.00 shipping and handling for something that probably doesn't even weigh a pound when you can buy a slide from RAH models for $14.00 and add some detail of your own. This guy is out to lunch!
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 1:40:45 AM
Originally Posted by: zipperhead 

Do you have a first born? This guy wants almost $1200.00 for a ride that looks good but runs pretty rough. It really isn't surprising though since he charges $400.00 for a slide plus $25.00 shipping and handling for something that probably doesn't even weigh a pound when you can buy a slide from RAH models for $14.00 and add some detail of your own. This guy is out to lunch!

I love R.A.H. models, and Ron's kits keep getting better and better. That said, have you seen the detail on Anthony's kits and actually compared them to R.A.H.? Everyone that has purchased a kit from Laser Tech has said the quality is outstanding,that the level of detail is second only to Cummons, and worth the price.

Your post sounds exactly like something T.J. would say. Just sayin'....[blahblah]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
carnivalkits
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:03:23 AM
Hi Zipperhead, as has been stated the detail on this model is fantastic! The program that makes it do its thing is all mine. Thanks for your feedback. I look forward to seeing some of your work so I can see how it is done and purchase some quality rides.

Rich Schmiedecke
Carnivalkitsllc
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 1:04:33 PM
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:46:58 PM

What a loser!

Model is fantastic guys! Can't wait to see whats next!
Matt C.
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:11:17 PM

Are you crazy? lol I mean, most of us are probably crazy to spend $1200 on a model, but you cant argue the detail on the thing is amazing. No shortcuts were taken. Anthony could have easily left out the detail of the platform lowering and raising but he didn't.

Maybe you can build one that operates with the same amount of detail and post it so that we can compare.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:53:28 PM
The model is sick. The motion on it is spectacular. How many of these will be built? Will it be available on the website? And does it arrive built or is there and option for the modeler to build it?

skydiver77
Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:28:23 AM
I saw it skimming through different ride model videos on youtube people had built. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw it! lol You built that, now build a Sky Diver complete with actual turning steering wheels inside each car, and authentic looking eagles on the hoods & sides of each Diver car like the real one! You can do it! You built that Freak Out JUST like the real one, I know a Chance Sky Diver would be a pie job for ya. LOL[8d]
SideWinder
Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:29:49 PM

😱 DON'T EVEN get me started on this IDIOT!!!![banghead2 WOW how can you say something without even knowing what goes into the ride?? Let me see what you can do and then we can compare the two, because I can guarantee you that your model would NOT even come close to what Laser Tech Studios did with that Freak Out. My Advice to you is to leave this site and NEVER come back.... I'll bet you don't even have a clue how expensive it is to "Laser Cut" something....So stick with the amateur stuff.
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, October 18, 2014 2:43:47 AM

This hobby is not even worth selling models. Think Anthony is just doing this on the side to make a few bucks because it sure as hell not paying bills or we all would be selling models. I could imagine the parts are expensive to cut but the labor is not worth $1000 i bet. I'm sure Anthony is being generous. Would take me a few years to build something like this and I would charge around $2000 for me to feel like I got some profit from it. we should be kissing Anthony's ass for bringing such a european model with three motions to us. Lets be honest on laser Tech and Cummons. These pieces are not for the average model builder or collector. I think I'm crazy for what I spend a year on models but I try to keep a budget on it llike everything else. If this hobby is really special to you then you don't care or think how much ya spend on the layout or per model to make your $hit look good. We're a small hobby and your gonna have reasonable models for everyone to enjoy such as IHC and RAH or more higher end products like Anthony and Cummons. Its the same deal with the trains. You can buy less detailed stuff from Walters or high quality from Mike's Train House.
hussrainbow87
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:01:16 AM
If there was an option to purchase the ride, un-painted and non-motorized, id be totally down for getting one! Looks awesome
skydiver77
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:41:29 AM
HussRainbow87, love your avatar pic! [:o)] I'll add one more thing Laser Tech, if you ever build a KMG Fire Ball / Afterburner, count me in for an order of one of those! Of the two, Freak Out or Fire Ball/Afterburner, Fire Ball's my favorite! [8d]