skippy48
  •  skippy48
  • 50.18% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Monday, March 3, 2014 5:03:20 PM
Lillian Beldock (Sally) passed away in Dade City Florida. She was 94. She was born in 1919. She was married to Bill Beldock who had the pony rides and was the ride superintendent on the OC Buck shows and Unit manager on Amusements of America and other shows. Bill passed away in 1986. Sally was a member of the Tampa Showmans Association. She was also a dancer and ran the ticket booth and made cotton candy on the OC Buck shows. She had a wonderful life and was loved by all that knew her. She had two sons Skip and Keith. She will be missed by her sons and their families and her grandsons Damien and Lance. And her dearest friend Yvonne and her family.Pictures below are Sally and the bottom row is Bill and Skippy.
skippy48 attached the following image(s):
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, March 6, 2014 7:51:41 AM
I knew Bill from his time with A of A but never met his wife Sally.

RIP
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Mel Fabrikant
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:59:01 PM
Bill was a good friend of mine .. missed him when he did pass away. I had visited him at his large farm property in Pennsylvania and of course had met his wife on the midway when he was a unit manager for AoA. He later went to work for Skelly's Amusements. Also met Skip and Keith, but have lost track of the family!