LaserTechStudios
Sunday, December 15, 2013 12:23:12 PM
The Super Slide is finally done!
It incorporates precision Laser-Cut ALL plastic parts & high quality graphics. Also introducing Vacuum Thermo-formed styrene parts. A must have for any midway!
Available in Set-up as well as Racked versions.
My website will be updated in the next few days with pricing.
Enjoy! And Happy Holidays!
Photo's available shortly on my website www.lasertechstudios.com 
https://www.facebook.com...hStudios/100000083713615 
LaserTechStudios attached the following image(s):

DrNickRiviera995
Monday, December 16, 2013 8:36:02 AM
Looks really good, may get one at some point.

Just curious if you've decided what's up next?

Any chance of an Huss Enterprise or Zamperla Convoy?
LaserTechStudios
Monday, December 16, 2013 2:12:14 PM
Thanks! What's coming down the pipeline...
Wisdom Raiders
Working on a new drive system and if it works correctly then...
Zamperla Rio Grande Train
Zamperla Convoy
Wisdom Orient Express/Dragon Wagon

Originally Posted by: DrNickRiviera995 

Looks really good, may get one at some point.

Just curious if you've decided what's up next?

Any chance of an Huss Enterprise or Zamperla Convoy?

DrNickRiviera995
Monday, December 16, 2013 2:50:24 PM
Very cool...could use the Rio Grande too if you do it...forgot about that. What track layout would you go with on the Rio?
LaserTechStudios
Monday, December 16, 2013 4:06:46 PM

Very cool...could use the Rio Grande too if you do it...forgot about that. What track layout would you go with on the Rio?

Simple oval track.

SideWinder
Monday, December 16, 2013 6:45:20 PM
Yep that Slide is going to look real good on a midway here in WNY as soon the owner pays off some bills from past and future ride purchases from Mr. Don Cummons. Great Job Anthony [clap2] 👏 [grd]
LaserTechStudios
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:36:12 AM
Originally Posted by: SideWinder 

Yep that Slide is going to look real good on a midway here in WNY as soon the owner pays off some bills from past and future ride purchases from Mr. Don Cummons. Great Job Anthony [clap2] 👏 [grd]

Thanks Roman!!
KeithsCarnivalArt
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:26:00 AM
Looks really great, nice job Anthony ![clap2]
2015 calendars of my carnival artwork can be purchased at the link below
http://keithspencilart.w...re/products/show/4018658 

my carnival art on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/...2169143245755?ref=stream 
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 2:22:29 PM
Looks fantastic Anthony! Will there be variations to it; side panels, light bars?

Any chance of any major or spectacular rides coming soon?
LaserTechStudios
Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:17:11 PM
Originally Posted by: Ted 

Looks fantastic Anthony! Will there be variations to it; side panels, light bars?

Any chance of any major or spectacular rides coming soon?

Thanks Ted! No variations on the basic version...but as always I can pretty much make whatever you need to customize it.

Major rides...Still want to do the Freak Out, but I'm afraid that after I get the drive system working (if I even can come up with one) that it would be too expensive to recreate.

Majestic Scooter is certainly coming sometime. But Like I said earlier I really like to focus on smaller rides that aren't as complex as Majors and that aren't available anywhere else (to my level of detail. Major rides (especially motorized) can become very expensive and complex. Look at Faller's prices for their new Majors...well over $300 just for a Kit and that's from a large scale manufacturer. I'm not a big time player like Faller and I also offer my models fully built. For example I've always wanted to do a Chance Giant Wheel (which I have started) But when it's all said and done it may be $750-$1000 for each one motorized and fully built. I'm not sure how many people would line up and pay that.
jimb
  •  jimb
  • 52.34% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:23:20 PM
Anthony, Great Job as expected! Are custom colors available? Wishing you a Blessed Holiday.
LaserTechStudios
Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:46:46 PM
Originally Posted by: jimb 

Anthony, Great Job as expected! Are custom colors available? Wishing you a Blessed Holiday.

Thanks Jim! Yes, you can order a fully built slide in whatever color combo you want.
-Anthony

DrNickRiviera995
Monday, December 23, 2013 9:03:52 AM
I think the 750-1000 range would be very fair for a spectacular like a Giant Wheel or Enterprise. As long as it runs and has the level of detail and realism that the kiddies have.
LaserTechStudios
Monday, December 23, 2013 9:17:28 AM

I think the 750-1000 range would be very fair for a spectacular like a Giant Wheel or Enterprise. As long as it runs and has the level of detail and realism that the kiddies have.

Yes, they certainly will be detailed!! 🙂
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, December 26, 2013 2:44:24 PM
I agree, I have no problem paying more for bigger rides. The old get what you pay for applies here. I like to build things from kits though, rather than have someone build it, that way I can get all the extra details and its custom from the others.

As for the price of a finished model that depends on how much you like to build. I take waaay too long on each piece. I'm just about done with the Mardi Gras and wouldn't build one for less than $500. My alpine bobs I probably have $800 in parts but wouldn't build one for under 2k lol...