CarolinaWarrior
Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:36:24 AM
My mother Dottie West died on July 6. She lost her battle with Stage 4 brain cancer. My father Andrew James West Sr died on September 10. He died of a broken heart. They worked for Myers International Midways, and several other shows over the years..
JustJeff
Sunday, November 17, 2013 4:41:30 PM
Originally Posted by: CarolinaWarrior 

My mother Dottie West died on July 6. She lost her battle with Stage 4 brain cancer. My father Andrew James West Sr died on September 10. He died of a broken heart. They worked for Myers International Midways, and several other shows over the years..

I as many others do not check this section often and just noticed this now---Although I do not know you and have not seen many posts by you,I still want you to know that I am so sorry for your Loss....To lose both parents in such a short time must be very difficult and please believe that I have said a prayer for you..I lost my Dad in 99 and my mom wont be here much longer so I know some of your pain ,but again to lose both--well I just cant imagine how hard that is..

I debated even sending this as it has been awhile and I did not want to stir up something for you that you may have come to peace with, but felt that you should know that some people do care...Again- My condolences...God Bless!! jeff