rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:08:52 PM
thunderbolt85
Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:28:42 AM
yeah, that looks pretty cool and pretty flashy.

Still miss the old Sky Wheels, but maybe this one will win some money and make some money.
Flying Coaster
Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:22:01 AM
Wheel speed needs to be faster.
All Skywheels should be yeller.
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, September 26, 2013 12:36:41 PM
One thing that caught my attention in this video is that there is quite a few people on the midway and hardly anyone on the wheel in the day and evening video. We had one several years ago and it seemed to do well here.
RodB
JustinJames
Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:22:22 PM
squirrel
Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:47:11 PM
Lot didn't look that god awful busy - and you can't see what it was up against for the crowd that was present. Put it out there on a Friday night on your average lot without POP and then see what it does. It's a single trailer double ferris wheel. A show that can't bear the expense of a big crew and 2 trailer ride can move one of these if they can afford the payments and it would draw crowds to the lot - that's the job of a tall ride - be seen... Sometimes you wash the loss of profits to trade up in advertising expense so they know where you are...

The way they changed the seats might be a deal breaker - you ride a slow moving ferris wheel, you're accustomed to facing the direction the wheel is turning - so we'll see what that does to it...
Flying Coaster
Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:12:05 PM
It does look good though.
All Skywheels should be yeller.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:02:53 PM

a new one is scheduled to be delivered to pgam in Raleigh at the ncsf. that spot is tickets so it will be a good test to see how it performs with the other 100+ pieces.
Fabbri_Guy
Friday, September 27, 2013 9:39:32 PM
I think the younger people will like it. Looks cool anf thrilling. I'd ride it
ringmaster
Saturday, September 28, 2013 7:39:41 PM