Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, August 29, 2013 8:49:48 PM
I found this on another persons facebook page.

I had not heard of it and thought I would share it with you guys.

Click here 
80meterwheelman
Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:29:31 PM
Reminds me of that Rainbow incident a while back. [oops]

Doing nothing is tiresome because you can't stop to rest.
rideguyray
Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:19:50 PM
Yeah, sure looks like the exact same incident that happened on that rainbow on 07/08
and yet look at all the publicity and outcome about that

Yet here the same thing happened to this poor ARM 1001
but nothing has really come about from this except the owners getting sued
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Fabbri_Guy
Friday, August 30, 2013 1:38:49 AM
One of those once in a life time deal. Really shows you how much care rides really needs
squirrel
Monday, September 2, 2013 9:25:36 PM
$10 bux worth of oil = $20 tops could have saved hundreds of thousands by the time the lawsuits and fines are paid, and then let's repair the ride...

skydiver77
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 11:42:50 PM
I didn't know a 1001 Nachts was capable of doing what that Rainbow overseas did a few years back. Hmm, and it only needed 10 bucks worth of oil? Sounds like someone was slacking on the job, wasn't doing their part in taking care of that re-themed 1001 like they should've been. O well, i'll still ride a 1001 or Huss Rainbow when i see 'em again. Like someone else said, it's one of those Once in a lifetime things / freak accident-type things. I just know the media's gonna take this and run with it like they always do. I think someone said the reason that Rainbow failed is because of the same thing, maintaining it poorly instead of putting up-to-date parts on it / keeping it in check you could say.