Cstephens
Wednesday, December 17, 2003 6:47:41 PM
does anyone know witch shows will be providing rides not the 2004 florida state fair? my guesses are:

mid america, john marconi, reithoffer, jcj amusements, cumberland valley shows, farrow, bloomness all star amusements, spectacular midways and murphy brothers
TopSpinJay
Wednesday, December 17, 2003 7:31:20 PM
probly the usual people i dont think anything has changed besides what show might bring what but other then that i realy dont see a big change here you'll just have to wait and see
You'll miss us when were gone....
Skywheelrider
Thursday, December 18, 2003 2:06:44 AM
According to AB, Mid America Shows and Bloomsness/Thebault will provide most of the rides at the 2004 Florida State Fair. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
orphaned
Thursday, December 18, 2003 2:42:18 AM
Word this summer from the CVS camp was that unless something changed, they would NOT be back in Tampa. That would mean NO space roller. I've also heard thru the grapevine that there may be some problems getting as many super spectaculars, but that's just rumor ONLY.
BSA Mike
Thursday, December 18, 2003 8:22:17 AM
dreamland will be setting thier 1 trailer mulligan wheel up there
orphaned
Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:05:02 AM
Not to steal any of JohnC's thunder, but he has talked with United Shows and CVS WILL BE THERE with the Space Roller. He has all the info and will be posting soon.
Cstephens
Thursday, December 18, 2003 5:08:46 PM
i wonder if cumberland has decided to bring their space wheels or not. i haven't seen them at a lot of cumberland's events they attend anually. hope the space wheels aren't on their way to retirement like cumberland's sky wheel