the_rock401
Tuesday, December 16, 2003 12:14:10 PM
...and it's seeing new Webshots photos!

http://community.webshots.com/user/the_rock401 

I got a roll of film back (yes, this was before I went digital) today, and on that roll were pictures of Farrow Shows at the Olmsted County Fair in Rochester, Minnesota. It was a beautiful evening, and I was in Rochester to see some college buddies, so I stopped by the fair. I had forgotten that there were carnival pictures on that roll. Nice coincidence. Enjoy!

Your Minnesota MCW Correspondent
Paul
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
Fly_By_Night_Carnie
Tuesday, December 16, 2003 12:18:52 PM
For me the carnival season is the winter... so I can't be of much help [:(]

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by the_rock401

...and it's seeing new Webshots photos!

http://community.webshots.com/user/the_rock401 

I got a roll of film back (yes, this was before I went digital) today, and on that roll were pictures of Farrow Shows at the Olmsted County Fair in Rochester, Minnesota. It was a beautiful evening, and I was in Rochester to see some college buddies, so I stopped by the fair. I had forgotten that there were carnival pictures on that roll. Nice coincidence. Enjoy!

Your Minnesota MCW Correspondent
Paul

Retired but missing it...
"The hussle hard but we have to enterprise..."-Wycleaf Jean-

"For all your travel needs ... just give me a click"
the_rock401
Tuesday, December 16, 2003 12:21:13 PM
Well, the season has been over here since the first of September, so for us northerners, the Wintertime Blues are out in full force. [:D]
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
carnivalangel14
Tuesday, December 16, 2003 12:42:07 PM
Well, what I do durin "no carnival" season is do a countdown till its starts again! Annoys many people too. Lol.
~Vanessa~
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, December 16, 2003 3:06:01 PM
I can't wait to get open again. Winter never sucked so bad....
BSA Mike
Tuesday, December 16, 2003 3:39:59 PM
awesome pics, the colors of the sky almost make it look fake
dccradio
Tuesday, December 16, 2003 4:47:29 PM
Great pictures, I am convinced that next year I need to catch Farrow Shows when they are in Wausau and Baraboo Wisconsin they look like a great show. As far as counting down the days until the 2004 season I am pretty much doing that too, in fact I have marked the first event which is in mid April on the calendar already so as not to forget.
Mark H
HUSSRAINBOW
Tuesday, December 16, 2003 5:01:57 PM
no wintertime blues here, lol its 43degrees today
UserPostedImage