LaserTechStudios
Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:10:32 PM
NEW! Zamperla Speedway in HO Scale. Available Fully Built Motorized, Static or unbuilt kit. Both Racked and Setup versions available. Highly detailed Laser-Cut and 3D printed plastic parts.
VIDEO! 
PICS on Facebook now. Search for "Laser Techstudios" Will be adding everything to my website this week. Enjoy!
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:20:40 PM
Spot on Anthony, came out phenomenal as usual!
LaserTechStudios
Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:39:31 PM
Originally Posted by: Ted 

Spot on Anthony, came out phenomenal as usual!

Thanks Ted! I decided to start from scratch and make real waterslide decals instead of gluing paper onto the cars. It took forever to draw all the correct logos and make everything fit but in the end I think it was worth it!

carnivalkits
Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:46:02 PM
I am impressed with the quailty of the model! I have been at the final assembly and decal stage on mine for over a year and about gave up on the decals. Great work Anthony! Ted ignore my email ha ha
SideWinder
Sunday, March 24, 2013 1:12:15 AM
Great work Anthony as usual....you pump out some great models dude[^] [8d] [:d]
LaserTechStudios
Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:20:23 PM
Originally Posted by: SideWinder 

Great work Anthony as usual....you pump out some great models dude[^] [8d] [:d]

lol, thanks Roman!
Skywheelrider
Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:23:31 PM
Outstanding model. Absolutely beautiful.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Matt C.
Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:34:16 PM
Anthony, looks great! Sorry I couldnt help with the backwall graphics... been absolutely swamped as of late. I love the model though. I might have to get some parts to upgrade mine!
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
SideWinder
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:40:59 AM
There will definitely be a Speedway on WNY Midway Entertainment in the near future along with three new funhouses from Anthony....Gotta love his work.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 1:02:15 AM

I was looking for the kids to walk up to get on. Looks really good.
DrNickRiviera995
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 7:36:12 PM
I think this is the best one yet Anthony! Looks fantastic, are there any options on the car decals/color? The one at my homepark has a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup car that looks really cool.
LaserTechStudios
Thursday, April 4, 2013 1:33:28 PM
Originally Posted by: DrNickRiviera995 

I think this is the best one yet Anthony! Looks fantastic, are there any options on the car decals/color? The one at my homepark has a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup car that looks really cool.

Thanks Chad! Unfortunately those are the only 6 car schemes available. I had to recreate them all in detail and then had them custom printed on an Alps thermal decal printer so I could have "white" printed. I could make a special decal set if you really wanted.