skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:19:04 PM
I'd love to make it there to Seattle one day to see it in person being a Huge Nirvana fan from back in the day & always will be. Anyway, just wondering if anyone here has seen his house in person, or been to that bench where everyone's wrote messages on near his house? That'd be an awesome experience, providing the people that live in it now aren't uptight about fans of Nirvana & wanna see Kurt's house in person. Doesn't have to be up close, i'd love to see it from a distance, just in person, not just from youtube videos or pictures on Google. That's one thing i wanna do before the day i die, go see where Kurt Cobain lived..while he was in this life. I know he's still living, his spirit is anyway. From the out-of-body experiences i've seen people have, i just know there's gotta be an after life and THIS isn't it! N e way, back to topic, just curious how many here or if anyone here's seen Kurt's house in person?
Skywheelrider
Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:38:13 PM
He was a singer in a mediocre at best rock band. That is all.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Soda Guy
Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:51:48 PM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

He was a singer in a mediocre at best rock band. That is all.

Now be nice when talking about Kurt Co BLAM!!!!!!