crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, January 31, 2013 12:07:19 PM
Are they any model exhibits at Gibtown next week? I've heard a few people mention a museum display. Where might this be? I will be in Tampa most of next week.

-Andrew
carnivalkits
Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:05:35 PM
Andrew there is a museum across the street from the show that I was in last year. I am not sure if it is open but there is a large display in there on the second floor.

It was free last year but they do have a donation box. Neet place to visit!

RIch
Skywheelrider
Friday, February 1, 2013 1:59:51 AM
I have quite a few photos of the model layout at the museum across the street from the show. The year I took these photos it was in a building on the grounds, then moved to the museum. Ray Gentry of Kalamazoo, Michigan built it, then donated it to the museum. Ivan Arnold (Arnold Amusements) arranged for transport from Michigan to Florida. Heavily detailed, many models from Warren Renauld, along with Faller, IHC, RAH, Tim Eaton, Langly (British company), Model Tech, and some scratch built stuff. Awesome display.

https://www.facebook.com/media/s...337.507597074&type=3 

https://www.facebook.com/media/s...344.507597074&type=3 

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
carnivalkits
Friday, February 1, 2013 11:16:20 AM
Great pictures! Thanks for shaing.

Rich
bmkmusic
Friday, February 1, 2013 11:49:35 AM
Wish I could see the pics, guess maybe we'd have to be friends on Facebook? I dunno. Love seeing everybody else's work - it motivates me!
skydiver77
Monday, February 4, 2013 8:39:55 PM
Nice rides! The Sky Diver gets my vote! [:i]
skydiver77
Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:27:59 PM
Does anyone know of anyone wanting to sell their Tim Eaton Sky Diver? I have a friend that lives in Sanford, NC that has his Diver, but he's not willing to part with it. lol I don't blame him, that thing IS definitely awesome! I wonder how many hours Tim had in the Sky Divers he did build, or months? To do it up & do it up right, that's not an over-night thing by far!