dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:54:49 PM
Last week my wife and I visited my brother in North Carolina. While there we visited 2 fairs in North Carolina and 1 fair in South Carolina. The first fair we visited was the Robeson Regional Agricultural Fair. Wade Shows has the midway with book ons from Big Rock and Midway Rides Of Utica. The weather was perfect, sunny with temperatures in the low to mid 80s. The crowd seemed good all day.

As far as a report...there were too many things to give a complete list. Highlights included Mulligan Wheel, Expo Wheel, 2 Himalayas, Rock O Plane, Wade's Fireball, Big Rocks Fireball, Enterprise and many others. Tons of food stands and trailers, same for straight sales and games.

Click Here For Day Pictures 

Click here for night pictures. 
Mark H
JustinJames
Saturday, October 13, 2012 10:40:25 PM
Wish ya woulda said HI. I was there sir!
dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
Saturday, October 13, 2012 10:59:26 PM
I wish I'd have known Justin....I would have said hello.
Mark H
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:07:26 PM
i was there also as was BUB and snowman. been nice to say hello. what night were you there? hope you had a good time. i should have looked at the pics 1st. you were there on the 2nd saturday and we had a small crowd there that day. lol had to change lotman to snowman. just saw lotman in raleigh yesterday and snowman is there also as is grabjointjim
dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:08:54 PM
We were there on the final day for most of the afternoon and evening. Loved the fair, we had a great time.
Mark H
JustinJames
Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:09:04 PM
I am a ride sup for Big Rock. Let me know next time Mark. Pics look great though sir!
Skywheelrider
Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:14:19 AM
Originally Posted by: britt 

i was there also as was BUB and snowman. been nice to say hello. what night were you there? hope you had a good time. i should have looked at the pics 1st. you were there on the 2nd saturday and we had a small crowd there that day. lol had to change lotman to snowman. just saw lotman in raleigh yesterday and snowman is there also as is grabjointjim

Raleigh? And you didn't stop by the office on Coleman Hill to say hello? LOL

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, October 14, 2012 9:14:30 AM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Raleigh? And you didn't stop by the office on Coleman Hill to say hello? LOL

sorry chris. had the wife with me and talk time was limited. those others were outside and saw them. was not sure you were there. at least you have a nice office to work out of instead of that one on Avery's unit. I might get back there. having to work around my mom with her sickness. she is going downhill fast.

dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
Sunday, October 14, 2012 4:12:38 PM
Wow Britt....didn't seem like a small crowd to me! Seemed quite busy compared to most events I see here in Wisconsin. A lot of the rides had long lines when we left.
Mark H
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:25:12 PM
Originally Posted by: dccradio 

Wow Britt....didn't seem like a small crowd to me! Seemed quite busy compared to most events I see here in Wisconsin. A lot of the rides had long lines when we left.

I was being smart. lol actually a good crowd. last year we had 17,000 on the 2nd Saturday. should be about the same this year just looking. we have not received the actual numbers yet.