Mostly Ghostly
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 9:40:29 AM
He was at the Adair Co. Fair on last nights episode.

I didn't know carnivals had a wildlife problem!! Hahaha
Thrill Seeker
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 10:20:31 AM
I missed most of the episode, but turned it on just in time to see Turtle Man about to climb up the Wheel. Loved that the employee told Turtle Man "I can't let you climb up without a harness", which came in handy when he slipped. Caught it again this morning, the odds of catching a goldfish eating raccoon hiding inside a game, then night time falls and find a possum inside the Mardi Gras or Monkey Maze Funhouse and a snake wrapped around the spoke of the wheel all in one day.

Show was Myers International Midways, as mentioned in post above Filmed @ Adair County Fair in Columbia Kentucky.

Episode: Fairgrounds Fiasco and will re-air on Animal Planet, Sept 10 at 9 pm(EST) and again Sept 11 at 12 am(EST)
Jackpotter
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 11:20:36 AM
Originally Posted by: Thrill Seeker 

the odds of catching a goldfish eating raccoon hiding inside a game, then night time falls and find a possum inside the Mardi Gras or Monkey Maze Funhouse and a snake wrapped around the spoke of the wheel all in one day.

Surely you jest! "Only at the Carnival can you see the unexplainable and unbelievable! Step right up Ladies and Gents,Boys and Girls...I'll let ya take a peek for just $2....it's all real and on the inside right now"