rockindodgem
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:51:47 PM
does anyone know where they are right now? I have not seen jeremy with them for a while and it seems as though they are scaling the show back some.
Never underestimate the power of Stupid people in a large group.
thunderbolt85
Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:38:32 AM
I know they did scale back a good bit when NAME merged. They sold some rides and spots to NAME. Cumberland valley has always been a nice show to see, had to be hard for them to lose so many loved ones that were so important to the show. I think their Himi is sitting over here in Greer for sale (or one of them), and they sold a big piece to Dixieland.
JustinJames
Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:23:34 PM
They operate from Indiana down to Florida and wherever needed. Jeremy and Kate run the show. Still have many pieces but yes the larger stuff is gone. I talk to Jeremy here and there and he and Kate are great people to call friends.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:56:53 PM
I've wondered about him/them too this year. Maybe his season has been really good and he's too busy counting his money to talk to us[:p]
thunderbolt85
Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:56:05 PM
Boy, CVS had some big ones back in the day didn't they. From 2-3 Himi's, Bobs, W. Swinger, Huss 1001 Nights, they even had a Tagada at one time but only kept it for about 3 spots I think, the American public didn't respond to that piece. But hope he is doing well this year.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:52:58 PM
Does anyone know what happened to that Mega German Fun house they had MUNCHEN something on top.
Skywheelrider
Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:09:23 PM
Originally Posted by: Scott 

Does anyone know what happened to that Mega German Fun house they had MUNCHEN something on top.

We are staying at their WQ this week, and I walked around a bit and I believe part of that fun house is in one of the barns, or so it appeared to be a fun house. Center trailer for a Reverchon Himalaya is there as well as what looked like a Rotor center and an old Hampton Cycles, and a Venture Canoes (North Pole). Quite a few more trailers in the field I have not looked at. Really cool place actually. Zero Gravity and Sea Ray were there as well.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:57:27 PM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

We are staying at their WQ this week, and I walked around a bit and I believe part of that fun house is in one of the barns, or so it appeared to be a fun house. Center trailer for a Reverchon Himalaya is there as well as what looked like a Rotor center and an old Hampton Cycles, and a Venture Canoes (North Pole). Quite a few more trailers in the field I have not looked at. Really cool place actually. Zero Gravity and Sea Ray were there as well.

Take lots of pics Chris