geewizz66
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, July 28, 2012 8:18:02 PM
I tend not to take news stories as written, I don't know what the contracts read. I don't know what the operations of the are for that matter. I did note a lack of pics.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
geewizz66
Saturday, July 28, 2012 8:50:25 PM
Originally Posted by: flamo 

I tend not to take news stories as written, I don't know what the contracts read. I don't know what the operations of the are for that matter. I did note a lack of pics.

You can tend to your chickens for all I care. Inland Empire Shows & Royal West Amusements has played these towns since the 1960's. These new owners (since 2008) had no clue what they were doing, they are bad operators, they've lost most of the integrity that BOTH shows had. Lack of pics or not is irrelevant, a spade is a spade. They don't pay their help, they don't pay their creditors, they did, however, manage to buy a lot of toys - motorcycles, pick up trucks, fancy RV's, etc. This newspaper isn't just some blog, it's the friggin Great Falls Tribune. You hear one thing, you might raise an eyebrow. Three fairs?? They ALL can't be wrong. I have had a ton of calls from their committees in Utah as well, they aren't happy either.

Geewizz66
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:49:04 PM
I'm not judging what went on. I'm not saying what happened isn't true. I have seen too many other reports that turned out to be false. To my knowledge that is the first report on MCW. If it is true then they don't belong in the business and if what you say is true they won't be. I just don't base my opinion on a single report.

The city won't let me have chickens.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Jackpotter
Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:34:46 PM
If I read the article correctly, one Fair Manager admitted he had not read the contract with the carnival in detail????? Really? Not blaming anyone just saying.
chief
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 4:36:23 PM
thank you geewess you told me couldn't happen to a nicer couple I was there the shame is what a great show it was. and it was nice meeting you out there and I got to see a lot of my friends steve broski gary miller.
chief

"the party in hell has been canceled, do to the fire"
JustinJames
Thursday, August 2, 2012 1:57:04 AM
Chief... get back out there and straighten that stuff out bro!!
chief
Thursday, August 2, 2012 2:49:10 PM
trust me there's no straightening damn idiots out. what a shame that was a great show!!! I still remember that time I was looking for todd there was a problem. and he was riding the sea ray with 2 scuker broads. didn't have a care in the world. that's when I knew I was in trouble with the show. please people don't knock just stating facts.
chief

wana be a cow girl baby
Friday, August 3, 2012 4:59:40 AM
Well this is just food for thought the article from great falls,north American midway did not want them back,texarkana fair would not have them back,someone said they would not be back to logandale nv this year and guess what they were not back and a quote from Todd was" I will be in Logandale nv in 2012 it is just a rumor we will see at this time next year " that was as the fair was going in 2011 and he was there and matts carnival erased the post now we no what the truth was and and I'm sure you will here a ton more in the next four weeks I can probably say it don't look very good for Todd he might have to go back to mixing paint * he wasn't very good at that oh I got it he will probably end up being a stock boy for his girl running food to her grab and taking out the trash he will screw that up sooner than later that's the truth right chief
chief
Saturday, August 4, 2012 12:05:19 AM
yes that's the truth but did we not have the best time out there. what a team
man I miss you guys. but I'm in a good home right now. have a good summer can come
e visit me in key west
chief
Idahocarnivalman
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:02:27 PM
Lets see he lost Clark County Fair in Logandale,NV and has lost Missoula MT Kalispell,MT Cour D'Alane and The Fair in Filer. Also does not have Sydney MT or three other fairs in Mt. Lost West Fest in West Valley UT also. So what is left for him to play with what he has left of Royal West Amusements no Inland
Empire now either how sad this is i loved both shows and the folks i worked for. Reed was a decent guy to work for too.

Follow me on facebook. www.facebook.com/Nascarracefan1888 
You being stupid and lazy doesn't mean I should do your work.
Flying Coaster
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 7:16:55 AM
Link doesn't work for me.
All Skywheels should be yeller.
chief
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:49:48 PM
yes what a great loss. I came at the end trying to help them. Todd wasn't bad but its old lady was a kook. I have so many storie of her being an idiot in the short time I was there. I have to tell you though reed Williams put together a helluva showl or shows i should say. I'll always remember the twilight zone out their.
Chief
Idahocarnivalman
Friday, November 23, 2012 8:13:50 PM
As of last week its possable that Royal West Amusements my be no more also. Very sad to see this transpire.

Follow me on facebook. www.facebook.com/Nascarracefan1888 
You being stupid and lazy doesn't mean I should do your work.
Pizzagod
Friday, November 23, 2012 8:25:56 PM
According to a well placed source, the iron is gone.

All he has right now are a couple of food trailers, and the word is that his current squeeze actually has the paper on those.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.