Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, November 30, 2003 6:31:01 PM
Does anyone know if the NC/SC combined fair meeting in Jan. has a little trade show? I couldn't find anything about it online except for the hotel and dates of the convention. I haven't attended since 1988 and I don't think they had any type of trade show then.
Any input would be appreciated. I am trying to decide which state fair meetings to attend besides the PA one.
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
Sunday, November 30, 2003 6:31:36 PM
Also, forgot to ask: which shows have hospitality suites at the NC/SC meeting?
Bossman
Sunday, November 30, 2003 7:45:54 PM
britt(Dixon Britt),that post on here often is the President of the NC Assoc. of County Fairs this year. They had companies displaying last year. Leave him a PM an the will contact you back
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, December 1, 2003 10:33:57 AM
yes we have a trade show. space almost gone if you want to a booth. i think there are 60 booths. we were at the hotel earlier this month trying to find a way to enlarge. hospitality suites are everywhere. powere, a of a, sma, brinkley, j & j, carr, reithhoffer, strates, a of b, arbroo, are just some that come to mind. i there might even be a new show or two. one especially that skywheel rider loves from the state of michigan that might be forming a carolinas route. has a freak. starts with a p. off course jeff brady. talked with an a friend of his yesterday here in vegas about getting a suite.
Skywheelrider
Monday, December 1, 2003 12:53:39 PM
Playworld Amusements in the Carolina's eh? Sounds very interesting. That show is really growing by leaps and bounds. Shoot, I remember when not long ago all they basically played were churches, smaller festivals, and shopping centres here in Michigan and owned about 15 rides. Now look at them, wow. Britt, if they do come down that way, you will be impressed by what you see, no doubt about it. The nicest looking show on the road IMHO. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
Monday, December 1, 2003 3:55:47 PM
Thanks, I will see if I can get someone on the phone about the trade show. I might want to exhibit my artwork if the booth cost isnt' too high.
On another note, I got info on VA fair meeting and their membership is $75/year! Way high. PA is $50, PA showmen is $30. What do most states charge? this is for an associate membership.
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
Monday, December 1, 2003 3:56:47 PM
Britt, who do I call about a booth? PM me with phone/name.Thanks!