carnivalrides
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:29:59 PM
Hi, I just like to know if anyone has purchased rides from Carnival of Lights? I bought a ride from them almost two years ago, and still did not receive my order. They keep saying I could have my order; after they take photographs of all their new rides, and updated website was posted. If you see their site it reads "Last Updated 08/12/11".

BSA Mike
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:52:43 AM
Anybody know if TJ is still in the Biz? Been awhile since I seen any of his work. Would like to see more of his stuff on a few Cummons models. I think Ken from SC got a Ring of Fire in lights.
tjscarnivaloflights
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:53:12 AM
Hey all, this project took way longer than I thought it would but when you see the finished product you will know why. I keep jinxing myself but as of right now I am looking at another week or two max for the new website with all new highly detailed rides and miniatures, all newly designed lights for which I designed which will not be available anywhere else and all at very affordable prices. Example given...the Giant Wheel has over 800 bulbs with 46 different lighting patterns. For those of you who have been waiting patiently on your order yours will be upgraded with the new lights as promised and will be top priority to get done asap. Thanks again for all your patience and you will be rewarded I promise. We have made a lot of changes over the coarse of last year and my main goal will be to provide the finest models completed within one to three months and I am anticipating hiring a few professional builders to keep up and this website is where ALL the master modelers are so it should not be hard to find some pros right here....lol I will post some pics tonight of some of the new stuff. The new rides will come fully assembled, fully functional, custom lighted and most will have their own controller which will control auto reverse sensors, adjustable true to scale speeds and forward / reverse all for 395.00 including Enterprise, Zipper, Swing Tower to name a few. Nobody wants to get this done once and for all more than me....lol Again thank you for your patience and I will post pics tonight. I can't remember how to post pics on Matts so if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.....

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!