booker
  •  booker
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, November 20, 2011 1:52:11 AM
(Found this onlie this morning.. Since im a Lions fan, I feel his pain)

Dear Jets,
You may or may not have seen this coming. I want to first let you know that this decision was not an easy one. We had some great times together, and while you will always be my first love, it is time for me to move on. We are breaking up.

I wish I could say that “it’s not you, it’s me”…. but it is, in fact, you. You are selfish, undisciplined, braggadocios and self deprecating. Yo...u embarrass me at every turn, and have turned yourself into a franchise built on the backs of weak men.

Rex Ryan: He is a slovenly, loud mouthed, players coach. He would rather be liked by his boys, than feared by his players. His “defensive mind” is retarded, and his new focus is writing sad post-game press conferences.

Mark Sanzhez: There should be a rule about being on the cover of GQ magazine in fur. The rule is: If you can’t throw the football, you should not be on the cover of GQ magazine in fur. Honestly I think it is time to put Mark Brunel on the field, and let Sanchez live out the rest of his days in the middle seat, between six cousins, in the front of a gardening van.

Plax, Holmes, Greene, Mcnight, and Cromartie: These overpaid horses need to be taken out behind the barn and put down. Dropped balls, bad routes, fumbles, missed tackles, and on-field ‘sulking’ is what this group is made up of. I check the New York post everyday for a club shooting so that we can start to rebuild.

Brian Shottenheimer: I should have known not to trust a guy that graduated from Florida with a degree in Exercise and Sports. I mean, I am no academic, but what kind of animals do you think make up an exercise and sports class at UF? This is your offensive mind? A guy who wrote his senior thesis on the Jumping jack?

Jets, our relationship has become one in which you take everything, and give nothing. At the end of the day, you are simply a well dressed loser. The trips to the playoffs and new Stadiums are just pieces of flare made to distract your loyal followers from the truth: You are a Ferrari with a Toyota engine.

It’s over: Please don’t reach out to me. I have moved on and plan on being very happy with my new team.
SideWinder
Sunday, November 20, 2011 10:25:07 AM
You got it right Booker.

NEW JERSEY JETS

Where is their stadium?? Jersey
Where do they practice?? Jersey
Where do they conduct all their business?? Jersey

They have NOTHING to do with New York ANYMORE....So face the facts they are the NEW JERSEY JETS as are the NEW JERSEY GIANTS

Hey when Jacksonville moves to L.A. they will not stay as the Jacksonville Jaguars, they will become the L.A.(insert new name here)

There is ONLY one trye team that plays in New York and they as well suck
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:58:19 PM
Jacksonville? Highly doubtful.

More like: LA Chargers, LA Rams, LA Raiders, LA 49ers, LA Bills, or LA Saints. The teams Los Angles is looking at. Rumor has the Chargers, and Rams as the possibilties.
booker
  •  booker
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, November 20, 2011 10:53:06 PM
Originally Posted by: SideWinder 

You got it right Booker.

NEW JERSEY JETS

[size=6][b]Where is their stadium?? Jersey
Where do they practice?? Jersey
Where do they conduct all their business?? Jersey

They have NOTHING to do with New York ANYMORE....So face the facts they are the NEW JERSEY JETS as are the [color=blue]NEW JERSEY GIANTS

They are more of a NY team. the giants are all NJ. the jets Practice at Hofstra University on longislad

booker
  •  booker
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, November 20, 2011 10:54:43 PM
Originally Posted by: chuck 

Jacksonville? Highly doubtful.

More like: LA Chargers, LA Rams, LA Raiders, LA 49ers, LA Bills, or LA Saints. The teams Los Angles is looking at. Rumor has the Chargers, and Rams as the possibilties.

L.A Rams sound good to me..
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, November 21, 2011 12:10:18 AM
Originally Posted by: booker 

L.A Rams sound good to me..

St. Louis Rams are up for sale and from what I read one potential buyer is some businessman from LA. The attendance has been declining too. The mayor of LA would like this team to come back since he's a Rams fan, or claims to be.

Oakland Raiders: Have the oldest and most outdated stadium in the NFL. Because LA has a huge Raiders Nation cult, this could be good for the city. Although I hate the Raiders.

San Diego Chargers: Have the second oldest stadium. I read the owners have met with LA officials, but also read that San Diego is pointing up a fight.

San Francisco 49er's: Want a new stadium but the city will only fund rebuilding the existing one.

Buffalo Bills: Same story, want a new stadium, and ticket sales aren't what they used to be.

New Orleans Saints: Same as the others. The team wants a new stadium.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Wouldn't be able to leave for another three years according to the contract with the city.

From all I read, the Rams, Chargers, & Raiders are three most likely to move. However, the new stadium funding is being questioned again because of where it's coming from. At this point who knows.