flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 7, 2011 9:57:48 PM
Originally Posted by: indianacarnie 

http://www.peoplesworld.org/con...as-judge-beats-daughter/ 

Now there's some good wholesome family values.

Here's the video

http://www.facebook.com/SupportHillaryAdams?sk=wall 

"I'll beat you into submission". Big man, A 16 year old cerebral palsy victim.

You cry about things that have no effect on you. What goes on in the White house does. Where is your whining about Solyndra and the stonewalling there? Need I mention 'Fast and Furious'? What about suing states that want to stop illegals in stead of helping them? What about BHO's spending and wanting more? Check the white house donor list and see who got money and loan guarantees. Real issues that affect all of us. Would you like to debate Obamacare? Here's a fact for for you. Canada was down grades years back, cut back on social services and reduced gvt by 15%. What did BHO do? Increased services and grew gvt by 15%. Real issues.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Bowler Roller
Monday, November 7, 2011 10:50:34 PM
At least he didn't push an old lady down a flight of steps, as a form of protest.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Benjibear
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:30:24 AM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Very true. Heck, look at Penn State right now and what's happening there, for one example; another guy that was supposedly looked up to as a role model and upstanding member of society, and in reality, a sick and twisted man who apparently preyed on young boys. You never know where someone like that will be found next.

Teachers, clergy, new reporters, and parents have all been in trouble, It will be interesting to see what comes out about Penn State and JoePa.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 4:49:16 PM
Originally Posted by: Benjibear 

Teachers, clergy, new reporters, and parents have all been in trouble, It will be interesting to see what comes out about Penn State and JoePa.

Looks like Paterno is going to be forced to retire. Unlike in 2004, he won't be asked, he will be told, from what I have read online.

http://content.usatoday....ning-joe-paternos-exit/1 

On another note, funny, no responses from the original topic poster to any comments since.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Benjibear
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 5:32:18 PM

Looks like Paterno is going to be forced to retire. Unlike in 2004, he won't be asked, he will be told, from what I have read online.

On another note, funny, no responses from the original topic poster to any comments since.

It will be interesting what happens but only the New York Times is reporting this story. The Joe must go people are just loving this. They have been on this for the last 10+ years and I think some of this is just hopefull speculation. We will see what happens but I was thinking this may be his last year anyhow. He has coached most of the seson from the box and I think he his having health problems.

As far as if he did anything wrong, it is all going to come down to, what did he know. If it comes out that he knew more then he is letting on, he will fall. It sounds like the president Graham Spanier knew more and definatly should have done more. I am not sure if Paterno should have done more or not.

I just hope the players can conentrate over the next few weeks and I am still hopefully that Penn State could end with 3 more wins in regular season but I may be in a dream world with that.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
indianacarnie
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:06:39 PM

Actually I've been in the hospital having tests done for the tumor they found in my brain. I will be more than happy to answer any and all comments as soon as I go back over them as more than a scan.

An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:13:03 PM
Originally Posted by: indianacarnie 

Actually I've been in the hospital having tests done for the tumor they found in my brain. I will be more than happy to answer any and all comments as soon as I go back over them as more than a scan.

Wow, okay. Tumor, wow, hope it's not malignant and you will be okay. I'll keep you in my prayers, my Mom had one about twelve years ago removed, thankfully not cancerous. I know it's obviously more important than this here.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
indianacarnie
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:13:03 PM
First off, thank you.I must admit that I'm a little freaked about my diagnosis but hoping for the best and have total confidence in the V.A. doctors who will be doing ..... whatever needs to be done.

Now, let me see what I can say about the rebuttals to my post.

In no particular order: Yes I must admit that it actually took me a little digging to find out this pukes political affiliation.But honestly,if this had been a Democratic Judge do you REALLY believe that Fox news would NOT have been SCREAMING that fact from the rooftops? You question my timing on posting it too and to that I say, I posted it within seconds after I first saw it. If it had been making the rounds on the net for awhile before I saw it well.... I'm sorry, I guess that most of my time online now is spent playing a stupid game on facebook and very little else. Yes again,That one particular site is a little left even for me but I like to see all sides and form an opinion from ALL the data and not be spoon fed my views and opinions from one source. Other places I have bookmarked are: Newsmax,Free Republic,WorldNet Daily. There's no way you can call these "liberal". How many non-conservative places do you frequent?

Yes I post a lot of links. Mainly because these people are professional's and can write much better than I can. If I could articulate as well as these people I wouldn't have to post so many links. Having said that I think I respond to MOST of my rebuttals in my own words and in my own fashion.

Yes I AM a Liberal and proud of it.

I have posted about Solyndra btw.(and [:)] posted links ) My own personal opinion on it is that its being way overblown due to the election cycle. Wrong, yes, bad enough to get blown away crazy mad about, no. Not when there's so many urgent problems facing our country. The untold trillions spent on UNFUNDED wars for one. But I digress.

As far as "Obamacare" is concerned ..... I think that if "socialized" medicine is good enough for us veterans AND our political "leaders", then its good enough for all American citizens. (I haven't posted a link yet in this so :http://tpmdc.talkingpoin...onality-of-obamacare.php ) A majority of those Judges were appointed by Republican Presidents btw.
Speaking personally right now I am DAMN glad I have "socialized" medicine as a veteran because otherwise I could not afford whatever I am going to have to have done.

Anyway, Thank you again Skywheelrider for your thoughts. I don't think we'll be singing Kumbaya around a campfire anytime soon [:)] but that was a decent thing to say.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche