AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, October 16, 2011 8:36:13 PM
I got up to Fryeburg Fair about a week+ahalf ago. I didn't take alot of photos(mainly because - I already have photos of most of all the pieces). The midway was done by: Smokey's Greater Shows + Cushing Amusements. If there was another show - I didn't notice(sorry, ahead of time). I did upload only 8 photos this year in my webshots account below under: Fryeburg,Maine Fair 2011. The Sky Diver + Astro Wheel were there, but in different locations. If you check out the: Fryeburg Fair photos from 2009 in my webshots account - all those rides, etc... were there as well this year. Sorry for the lateness on this report/photos.
Musher
Sunday, October 16, 2011 8:58:51 PM
AGS, very nice pictures, thanks for sharing. I did look at some of the albums and the front sign for fiesta shows (80's till today) was cool to see, do they still have that yet?

Musher
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:09:47 PM
If you're talking about thier "Front Entrance" trailer - Yes they still have it and still use it at "some" spots.
massachusettsman
Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:26:24 PM
I think art gillette marenna and miller amusements were also in there
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:38:14 PM
Originally Posted by: massachusettsman 

I think art gillette marenna and miller amusements were also in there

I don't think that Gillette was in there - due too: Sandwich,NH Fair (which Gillette Shows does)was the last weekend that Fryeburg was on. As for Miller - not sure on that either, re: Deerfield,NH Fair was on at the begining weekend of Fryeburg and Miller is usaully with Rockwell Amusements in Deerfield.
massachusettsman
Sunday, October 16, 2011 10:12:52 PM
Musher
Monday, October 17, 2011 9:36:23 AM
AGS, thanks for the info. Have they updated it, change the lights, or new paint. If you do see it any chance of getting some new pictures it. You just don't see that kind of stuff around anymore. And Thank for sharing.
massachusettsman
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:40:40 PM
http://entertainment.web...544678680093434510bsRvlz  if the link doesnt work try copy and pasting it into your searchbar
crazy dance
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:50:28 PM
that was castlerocks, tower, and himmy, was at cumberland fair , and went to fryburg,it missed lat day of cumberland to be in fryburg,marenna was in fryburg as well, unsure of that tornado? have seen less of miller booking in with rockwell due to the fact they have added more dates and equipment, rockwell know has 2 tilts, 2 tornados, and just added a 2nd zipper this year, stuff usually booked in from miller
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:53:55 PM
Originally Posted by: crazy dance 

that was castlerocks, tower, and himmy, was at cumberland fair , and went to fryburg,it missed lat day of cumberland to be in fryburg,marenna was in fryburg as well, unsure of that tornado? have seen less of miller booking in with rockwell due to the fact they have added more dates and equipment, rockwell know has 2 tilts, 2 tornados, and just added a 2nd zipper this year, stuff usually booked in from miller

Thanks for the Info. That was a sharp looking himmy - I noticed that it was a "one trailer" unit.
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:55:41 PM
Originally Posted by: massachusettsman 

[img]http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2544678680093434510bsRvlz[/img]

This item that you posted - does "not" come up.
massachusettsman
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:18:15 PM
Originally Posted by: AGS 

This item that you posted - does "not" come up.

i just edited it i think it will work now
Musher
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 12:18:52 PM
Thats look nice, to bad I'm to far away to go and see it in person. I like things that are one a kind now if somebody could get some pictures of it set up with day & night time with the lights on would really be nice to see. But like always thanks for sharing.
massachusettsman
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:57:26 PM
there season is over except for a couple halloween spots that dont have the entrance but ill try to next year
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:43:32 PM
Originally Posted by: Musher 

Thats look nice, to bad I'm to far away to go and see it in person. I like things that are one a kind now if somebody could get some pictures of it set up with day & night time with the lights on would really be nice to see. But like always thanks for sharing.

I'll do some looking threw my photos when I get a chance and see if I have a current set-up shot of that piece.