gilly_joe
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 6:55:30 PM
Hey everyone I know I've been off the forums for a really long time, but I am getting out of the hobby for good now. I'm way too caught up in life now.

Here is what is/is going to be up on ebay in the next week or so. NOTHING is in PERFECT condition. There is minor dust or poor paint jobs on a few, but with love all of these can look wonderful!

RAH:
Alpine Funhouse-finished
Glass House- finished
Starship- unbuild (only the ship is assembled)

IHC
Skywheel w/ Rah trailers- finished
Swinger Seats on spure still
FENCE FENCE FENCE!
5 or 6 octopus tubs

Faller
BreakDancer- My first model with dust damageand a few glue spots. Should operate.
Flipper- OK condition one gondola is missing, backwall is bent and in poor condition, WILL NOT OPERATE, would be a good fixer upper
Indiago- Isn't assembled correctly for the reed switch to function. Only downfall about this model is that 2 pieces of fence are missing and the stickers are coming off the booms and base of the ride.
Top Spin- Basic ride is assembled! No gears of motors are in the ride. Great static piece. On of the Top Spin signs has falen off
Rainbow Scenery- Ride was sold a while ago. I have the backwall, sun for the center and front platform for the rainbow. If anyone wants to convert the new Millenium model to a rainbow here is your chance!
Burger Stand, Hammer Game, Toilet Wagon, Trailer, Rv, Plant Lottery game are all the stands I have.
Roundabout Refreshment Bar- Good Condition minor stickers peeling
Gondola Wheel TUBS
Misc Motors and lights!

BREAK DANCE with TJ's Light package- GREAT CONDITION motors work and lights work! (video of lights and pics will be added later)

Prieser

Carousel
Die Golden 7 game (possibly Kibri)- glued to a rare faller Oscar Bruch & Sohn truck (not sure why I ever did that)

There are various pieces motors lights and a box full of misc parts.

This was all just at a glance and I'm going to have a few things up for auction shortly and hopefully more throught out the week! Any question or inquiries please PM me!

Here are the pictures I have up so far!
UserPostedImage 
gilly_joe
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:29:15 PM
Here is the link to what is on ebay currently.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/...html?_trksid=p4340.l2562 

here is the link to the youtube video of the break dancer lights.

gilly_joe
Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:33:53 AM
My entire collection is now listed on ebay.