daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, November 24, 2003 2:19:29 PM
I was just wondering I want to put a carnival movie up online and I don’t know how to do that. I was wondering if I can send the tape in the post mail and you can check it out fix it or make things shorter but try and leave the music and the set up and tear down in the movie. It needs some help and I would like some one to do this for me and put it on line. If you can do it and your not to far out of reach you can private massage me your address and I will make another copy of the video and send it to you.

daniel

Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 24, 2003 2:42:30 PM
Give us some stats:
How was it authored, what program?
What file format was it saved in on the computer
or wasn't it?

Can you put it on the puter and save it as a .mov?

UserPostedImage
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Monday, November 24, 2003 2:52:09 PM
Davey said i can film the rides but and some of the people but i cant ask every one if they want to be in the video.It was done in I MOVIE witch is a mac and its on a tape but i dont or cant put it back on because my teacher gets pod when i have to many things on the puder.Dont rember i think the format was.....dont rember but right now its on a vhs tape and i filmed it on a 8 millmeter tape no longer on the tapes thought taped over it and its know the rcs fordage witch i still have not done.

daniel
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 24, 2003 4:02:33 PM
Here's what ya do Bubba:
Open it up in imovie again, export or save as a .mov and email it to me. I don't want tape. Us mac guys have to stick together.
UserPostedImage
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Monday, November 24, 2003 7:01:22 PM
I will try i have to tell my teacher i'll see if i can email it to you after thanksgiving When i get back to school because thats were i have the mac i want to get a mac at home i will eventually get one because thats what i know at home wereim typing this im working with a dell with cable modem.Litening to [:)]lol country music.

daniel
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, November 25, 2003 2:17:48 PM
pinetar do you want it in compressd file or full.Oh if you want we can wait and when im fished with the rcs tape i can burn it on two dvds one for me and one for you i will send it too you if you want to do that.But what ever works my teacher said that if i was going to email it to you it would crash because its a 20 0r 30 min video im not shore i have to time it.

daniel
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, November 25, 2003 2:22:11 PM
Send it compressed. How many megs is it? Can your teacher place it on a server temporarily so I can download it. Cut it in half and try it, it might be too big to email.
UserPostedImage
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, November 25, 2003 2:25:16 PM
I will ask him Monday when school starts again im in fall reasess right know.SO i will get back to ya.

daniel