JustJeff
  •  JustJeff
  • 67.9% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, September 12, 2011 8:47:07 AM
Anyone who has read my posts over the last few years knows that I am a Tampa Bay Buccaneer fan...

I also have a terrible record for bringing them luck as every time I attend games at Raymond James Stadium,they lose..

Yesterday was no exception..I figured since the game was blacked out on TV here locally because of the sellout rule I would run down and check out the season opener. Got a nosebleed seat for $52 so that wasn't bad.But it was so hot in the direct sun that I winded up watching most of the game from the shade of the bleachers..

Point of it all is The bucs just cant seem to win with me in the house LOL---Even against Detroit!!-----All due respect though Detroit looked good..I wish them luck (after the Bucs)

jeff

Soda Guy
Monday, September 12, 2011 12:38:44 PM

Jeff

Have you heard that rhino is so confused today, he doesn't know how to act on a Monday after a Lions win. It has been so long he had to consult a Dr. on what he needed to do.

But if you want to see a great Stadium, you can pick up Colts tickets on the cheap right now. In a few weeks you might get paid to take them. I wonder if New Orleans still have any of the paper bags left!!!!!!!!!
Skywheelrider
Monday, September 12, 2011 3:19:25 PM
Come on now, the Lions won two straight road games, in Tampa and Miami, to close out last season, and went 4-0 in the preason (yeah yeah, I know, but still), and won yesterday, on the road, in Tampa. Soooo....I think this is going to be a good season. FINALLY! [happy]

As for the Colts, well, good luck. I think this is the year Houston wins the division and makes the playoffs.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
JustJeff
  •  JustJeff
  • 67.9% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, September 12, 2011 6:56:31 PM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Come on now, the Lions won two straight road games, in Tampa and Miami, to close out last season, and went 4-0 in the preason (yeah yeah, I know, but still), and won yesterday, on the road, in Tampa. Soooo....I think this is going to be a good season. FINALLY! [happy]

As for the Colts, well, good luck. I think this is the year Houston wins the division and makes the playoffs.

Chris,
As I said--Detroit looked pretty good yesterday..One thing about winning (in particular a road win) is that it usually gives confidence and can really get a ball rolling ..Especially after the horrible record that Detroit has recently got over regarding road losses...I wish them all the luck in the world as I usually root for underdogs and love to see teams improve...It just makes for better games..IMO..

Funny you mention Houston/Indy---I saw the score of that game early on (about half time)and one of my thoughts was that with Manning out it is Houstons time to win the AFC SOUTH...Nothing set in stone in my mind.and of course that is simply my opinion,but we shall see..

Two games tonight WHOOPIEEE!!! jeff
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, September 12, 2011 8:22:01 PM
Originally Posted by: Soda Guy 

Jeff

Have you heard that rhino is so confused today, he doesn't know how to act on a Monday after a Lions win. It has been so long he had to consult a Dr. on what he needed to do.

But if you want to see a great Stadium, you can pick up Colts tickets on the cheap right now. In a few weeks you might get paid to take them. I wonder if New Orleans still have any of the paper bags left!!!!!!!!!

LMAO !!!...After the Michigan win, then the Lions, i went and bought some lottery tickets !!!
booker
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:39:34 AM
Ive been a Lions fan forever and I have to say they looked good on the field they played on both sides of the ball.. for years they have been able to score big on any team but could never stop them ..
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:18:53 PM
48-3, YES, YES, YES, !!!!///AND , Michigan won again, AND ohio state got beat !!! BUT , the lottery suxs.....lol
Skywheelrider
Monday, September 19, 2011 12:41:33 AM
Yep, I think the Lions are for real. I may just have to take in a home game at Ford Field this season! [happy]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
xcreeper
Monday, September 19, 2011 10:24:16 AM
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, September 19, 2011 1:42:11 PM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Yep, I think the Lions are for real. I may just have to take in a home game at Ford Field this season! [happy]

Might just have a couple tickets for the Dec. 11th game. Whatll trade?( thats if my nephew passes, which i think he will).