ECZenith
  •  ECZenith
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Monday, November 24, 2003 5:35:14 AM
Hi,

I'm having a hard time finding a few kits on the net, does anyone know of an alternate source other than Walther's where they may have the following kits in stock? It seems Walther's hasn't had these specific models in stock for a while.

325 - Viewing Tower "Rust"
(I believe this one is no longer produced)

444 - Monster Cave walk-through haunted house.
(I found a Mammoth Cave but still can't find this one.)

327 - Inflatable Booth (bounce attraction)

438 - Mondial Supernova (Indiago)

443 - Shark Show

456 - Revue der Illusion Show

459 - Magic Vision Show

452 - Gluckskonig ticket booth (game)

455 - Peking / Tropical Drink booth

Any help would be greatly appreciated. [:D]

"If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 24, 2003 6:51:37 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ECZenith

Hi,

I'm having a hard time finding a few kits on the net, does anyone know of an alternate source other than Walther's where they may have the following kits in stock? It seems Walther's hasn't had these specific models in stock for a while.

325 - Viewing Tower "Rust"
(I believe this one is no longer produced)

444 - Monster Cave walk-through haunted house.
(I found a Mammoth Cave but still can't find this one.)

327 - Inflatable Booth (bounce attraction)

438 - Mondial Supernova (Indiago)

443 - Shark Show

456 - Revue der Illusion Show

459 - Magic Vision Show

452 - Gluckskonig ticket booth (game)

455 - Peking / Tropical Drink booth

Any help would be greatly appreciated. [:D]

Okay, here goes: The "Rust" Viewing Tower, Monster Cave, Magic Vision, Revue der Illusion Show, Shark Show, Inflatble are all out of production. Ebay   is your best bet, I got an Inflatble on there about four months ago, and a couple of months ago lost an auction for another one. I have seen the Viewing Tower and Monster Cave and Magic Vision and Shark Show on Ebay recently as well. I have yet to see the Revue der Illusion, but when I do rest assured I WILL bid on it. As for the Indiago, I think it is still available. And I know the Peking concession is still available, because it is in the current Walthers Catalog, and I got mine from Eurorail Hobbies   in October. The Gluckskonig was listed at Eurorail Hobbies as well. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.36% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 24, 2003 5:31:03 PM
I found the Faller Inflatable (bounce) and the Magic Vision show last year at a train show. Just this past weekend I saw the old Faller MGR (a poor model) several Vollmer HO swinging boats and 2 Vollmer HO swing rides(roundabout) at a train show. The Volmers were $12-16, very cheap.
Of course, I was looking for an N gauge Vollmer Swing which no one had.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 25, 2003 2:56:54 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bill P

I found the Faller Inflatable (bounce) and the Magic Vision show last year at a train show. Just this past weekend I saw the old Faller MGR (a poor model) several Vollmer HO swinging boats and 2 Vollmer HO swing rides(roundabout) at a train show. The Volmers were $12-16, very cheap.
Of course, I was looking for an N gauge Vollmer Swing which no one had.

There was an N scale Vollmer Round-A-Bout on Ebay not long ago, along with an N-scale Faller Chairplane. I bid on the Chairplane, but lost. The Faller MGR was on Ebay as well. I won a Presier kiddie wheel not long ago on Ebay, and lost a bid for a second one that was already built, but could have been repainted easily. I have two Vollmer Round-A-Bouts (HO scale) that I got from Ebay for about $20 each including shipping. Ebay is a great resource for models IMHO, I have gotten lots of great stuff (IHC Hamptons, Faller Castle Bounce, CHEAP Faller Giant Wheel, CHEAP IHC Swinger, as well what I mentioned above, etc.) [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, November 25, 2003 3:54:50 AM
Faller Ghost Train (Mammoth Cave) on Ebay HERE.   Bidding starting at $1.00 with no reserve, or Buy It Now at $325. No doubt there will be a bidding frenzy at then end. (Hurry hurry, only 6 days left (ends on 1 December, my birthday, LOL)). Still, starting with $1.00 and no reserve, why not bid? Have some fun! Also some neat stuff listed if you search under "carnival ride" and "amusement ride." [;)]
ECZenith
  •  ECZenith
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, December 3, 2003 8:52:40 AM
I actually managed to get the revue of illusions show this afternoon from a train store in Chicago. sweeeeeeet.

"If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."