Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, November 22, 2003 7:06:21 PM
Why on e-bay of course:

Big Eli 

Would you all do me a favor. When you open the link, go down to the bottom left seat image, hold your left mouse down and slide it left or right and see if the pics rotate. req. quicktime player, free from apple for windows too. Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks, Pinetar

bossman, your other left!
UserPostedImage
FunkyTown
Saturday, November 22, 2003 7:38:43 PM
10-4 Pinetar, It works for me! [:D] And it's a pretty neat seat too!
cny_chris
Sunday, November 23, 2003 4:29:58 AM
Another nice seat, Pinetar. With a little paint, a replacement for the missing strip of chrome, and some upholstery work, it would look pretty close to new. I'll be keeping an eye on the auction.[;)]

Any other "ebay surprises" coming from you in the near future?[:D]

Oh, by the way, no dice on the rotating pictures, then again I'm running Win-doze [|)] and haven't downloaded the latest version of Quicktime yet.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Fly_By_Night_Carnie
Sunday, November 23, 2003 5:27:42 AM
Nope it didn't work for me... I would by a couple and set them in my back yard as swings or something.. hehehe. if I had the green.
Retired but missing it...
"The hussle hard but we have to enterprise..."-Wycleaf Jean-

"For all your travel needs ... just give me a click"
Fly_By_Night_Carnie
Sunday, November 23, 2003 5:28:13 AM
Nope it didn't work for me... I would by a couple and set them in my back yard as swings or something.. hehehe. if I had the green.
Retired but missing it...
"The hussle hard but we have to enterprise..."-Wycleaf Jean-

"For all your travel needs ... just give me a click"
Midway Provydr
Sunday, November 23, 2003 6:25:42 AM
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Sunday, November 23, 2003 1:53:08 PM
Finally got in, bossmans been jammin the bandwidth here. I know you are all bored what with no light count and all lately, so I have a link to the native none ebay movie set on audi-matic for the benefit of bossman who couldn't find anyone hanging around the court house for advice on left & right:

Audi-Matic 

Just let it load, 1.3 megs, don't touch it, when it loads it will self start. If it does not work, I would like to know for reference since i have 6 or 7 more seats to mess with and I know you can't wait to see them.
UserPostedImage
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, November 23, 2003 2:40:26 PM
It works in IE with my PC. Nice looking seat.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
Tuesday, November 25, 2003 3:56:28 AM
Forgive my incessant ebay ramblings but I changed the movie in the advertisement and added a sound track. It may sound like a requiem and perhaps it is for this retired keister heister:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/e...Item&item=3640397484 

I simply contains a low volume midi file. Amen! Amen!
UserPostedImage